Christmas Presents?

I'm sad that I'm probably not getting anything!
I still want to give him something though....

im tempted by that watch GoldenRule posted. looks lovely

however i think i will stick to the original plan and make etoufee. Ive never cooked diddly squat for him so i reckon it would/should be a nice surprise esp since i hate crawfish and im willing to put that aside for his arse.

now all i need is a good recipe (nola people, help me out)

I'm thinking about these shoes he's been eyeing...but they're like $400 and that might send the wrong message...he has very expensive taste...I on the other hand do not.

I think I will give him a list of things I'd like and let him pick from that...my favorite perfume set, the HP Mobile scanner/printer, leather boots, MacBook Pro with keyboard...all different price points...ranging from $200-$1600...that way I will have some insight to how he gifts for later reference.

I wonder if I should get gifts for his kids...I'm thinking I should not though...then again...I just really don't know.

Pebble Steel or Martian smartwatches are also really nice gifts for those still thinking about what to get. I did those last year.

I'm thinking about these shoes he's been eyeing...but they're like $400 and that might send the wrong message...he has very expensive taste...I on the other hand do not.

I think I will give him a list of things I'd like and let him pick from that...my favorite perfume set, the HP Mobile scanner/printer, leather boots, MacBook Pro with keyboard...all different price points...ranging from $200-$1600...that way I will have some insight to how he gifts for later reference.

I wonder if I should get gifts for his kids...I'm thinking I should not though...then again...I just really don't know.
How long has it been? Have you met the kids?

Do you like the kids? :look:

:lol:

im tempted by that watch GoldenRule posted. looks lovely

however i think i will stick to the original plan and make etoufee. Ive never cooked diddly squat for him so i reckon it would/should be a nice surprise esp since i hate crawfish and im willing to put that aside for his arse.

now all i need is a good recipe (nola people, help me out)

I like this idea! The only thing I've made for him was some scrambled eggs one morning. Only problem is that I'm going out of town for Christmas.

We're new so I don't want to do anything too extravagant. He's running out of cologne so I was thinking of a nice card and a replacement bottle.

How long has it been? Have you met the kids? Do you like the kids? :look: :lol:

I met him at a conference some time ago...but we reconnected this summer. Yes I've met the kids and they're adorable but don't know me from Eve....so I think if I did give them something I would just let it come from him.

Okay here's a new question...

At what point should you start giving gifts to the parents? Even if it's something small like a card.

Okay here's a new question...

At what point should you start giving gifts to the parents? Even if it's something small like a card.

If you've met them even just the once, I think it's manners to acknowledge them. I would give a card and a Christmas potted house plant.

^^^ I'm giving them an edible gift that everyone in the household can enjoy. It's either between a Lindt Christmas chocolate gift box or Cadbury's Christmas gift box.

I haven't met my BF's parents or children. I ain't doing jack for the parents. I might give a small stocking with candy to his kids, but nothing that costs more than a few dollars. I don't think it's appropriate to be buying them real gifts at this point.

I haven't met my BF's parents or children. I ain't doing jack for the parents. I might give a small stocking with candy to his kids, but nothing that costs more than a few dollars. I don't think it's appropriate to be buying them real gifts at this point.

Im in that dilemma too. I haven't met his kids yet but i feel i should acknowledge them with a small gift.
He has twins - a boy and a girl aged 9. For the girl I may get some hair accessories but I have no clue for the boy....any suggestions???

Im in that dilemma too. I haven't met his kids yet but i feel i should acknowledge them with a small gift.
He has twins - a boy and a girl aged 9. For the girl I may get some hair accessories but I have no clue for the boy....any suggestions???

iTunes gift card or GameStop

Okay here's a new question... At what point should you start giving gifts to the parents? Even if it's something small like a card.

I give gifts. Last year was small since it was our first Christmas together. I'm doing more this year since they will be my in laws soon.

His mom went crazy last year and got me a lot! FH said that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Back