Cheating On My Mean Wife..

The narrator looks very sexy and he has perfect teeth. He looks virile. I usually like my men looking like dark chocolate but this guy could totally get it. ( if I was single:look:).

Haven't watched the video yet but he needs to take responsibility for his actions if his wife is so mean he should have taken care of that with a divorce before moving on to someone new.

The narrator looks very sexy and he has perfect teeth. He looks virile. I usually like my men looking like dark chocolate but this guy could totally get it. ( if I was single:look:).

And he's brilliant! I watch him everyday :look:

Did you cackle at the end when he said "get rid of the b****"? I did :lachen:

Haven't watched the video yet but he needs to take responsibility for his actions if his wife is so mean he should have taken care of that with a divorce before moving on to someone new.

This is sort of what he says but he gives way more insight. I was pleasantly surprised!

He made valid points. I hope the married guy listens to him. I remember a member on here said that once you start bad mounting your relationship, it's a sign things are on their way to an end. She is right.

I couldn't focus on what he was saying and look at him at the same time. I had to open a separate tab:lick:

I like what he had to say.

He made valid points. I hope the married guy listens to him. I remember a member on here said that once you start bad mounting your relationship, it's a sign things are on their way to an end. She is right.

I hope he listens too..

He gives a lot of great male advice (although women can relate to a lot of his topics too) and the men respect him, he has over a million subscribers.

Eh ... he's alright. I'm giving him extra points cause I'm only a minute in and I can tell he's very intelligent.

He's married with kids ..... so, what's his wife look like? :look:

family.jpg

Back