Cheating On My Mean Wife..

I told my brother about this and he was like "oh, I know him. He's gonna get us in trouble"

I'm like how so?

He's like "cus he gives out 'light skinned' dude advice"

So he goes on and explains to me that, as a guy there is a difference in approaches to girls, life, etc, when you are darker.

:scratchch

I told my brother about this and he was like "oh, I know him. He's gonna get us in trouble" I'm like how so? He's like "cus he gives out 'light skinned' dude advice" So he goes on and explains to me that, as a guy there is a difference in approaches to girls, life, etc, when you are darker. :scratchch

What?! :lol: he sounds ridiculous (no offense)

What?! :lol: he sounds ridiculous (no offense)

Ya know, it does sound crazy, but I cannot discredit his pov's because I, myself, am not a man.

However, when I was younger, I did see guys get more play because they were light skinned or had light eyes. So I really don't think he's that far off with it.

He did say that as a dark skinned man, he feels as though he has to be extra sharp to get as much attention as his lighter skinned counterparts.

I honestly don't think this is the case as much these days though...especially living in NYC.

Last edited:
I don't find him appealing :barf:. He does give gay vibes to me but thats not even why hes not cute lol
He looks blackish but seems Italianish :lol:

Ya know, it does sound crazy, but I cannot discredit his pov's because I, myself, am not a man.

However, when I was younger, I did see guys get more play because they were light skinned or had light eyes. So I really don't think he's that far off with it.

He did say that as a dark skinned man, he feels as though he has to be extra sharp to get as much attention as his lighter skinned counterparts.

I honestly don't think this is the case as much these days though...especially living in NYC.

What does this have to do with leaving outside women alone and being honest with your wife and yourself?? :ohwell:

Exactly what part of what Elliot had to was skin tone specific?

What does this have to do with leaving outside women alone and being honest with your wife and yourself?? :ohwell:

Exactly what part of what Elliot had to was skin tone specific?

No, let me clarify. My brother said is he is familiar with this guy's channel. My brother is only speaking on the advice this guy gives in general.

The point that my sibling is trying to make is that him and other dark skinned men sometimes operate differently, especially in their approach with women, because they are treated differently from light skinned men....which is why Elliot's advice, is not always dead on for him.

My brother's comment is not specific to this particular video.

Last edited:
I've been watching this guy's videos for a while now and I enjoy his commentary. I came across a thread about his wife on bodybuilding.com and boy were they going in! ! If u Google an image of his wife u may understand why...it kinda made me respect him a little more, kinda.
elliott_colleen_hulse.jpg
58IG25t.jpg

Last edited:
Back