Cheating On My Mean Wife..

Ooh y'all have discovered my husband (in my head) lol.... I'm subscribed to his training videos Yo Elliot! But I'm there for the eye candy... Lol

1318521000711.gif

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I won't lie. This gives me hope.

I love Elliott Hulse, lol!!! I found out about from from Ralph Smart/Infinite Waters a few months back. His delivery is hilarious he doesn't sugarcoat!

There's a part in the video where Eliiott mentions that the wife may even punch him in the eye or kick him in the balls when he tells her that he's cheated. I thought of the recent threads here :look:

I liked his points, but I think he could have made his delivery a little more palatable if he dropped the curse words. He kind of gives the religious view of marriage an unceremonious shove off the pedestal. Interesting, but I wouldn't approach that in the manner that he did. Otherwise, he is very articulate.

I liked his points, but I think he could have made his delivery a little more palatable if he dropped the curse words. He kind of gives the religious view of marriage an unceremonious shove off the pedestal. Interesting, but I wouldn't approach that in the manner that he did. Otherwise, he is very articulate.

He speaks "male" and they're also his core audience. I think his delivery is fine in that respect and I always get his message.

Last edited:
I used to watch Eliot back in the day. If I recall correctly Eliot isn't black I think he is Chilean. He has been with his wife since they were 14yrs old.

I liked it. His delivery was fine. This world is too needy for sugar coating. Making sure people 'feel' right or else they will reject your message...Uggh. Sometimes you just gotta say dat ish!

Kudos to him.

His fat faced kids are cute! I followed dude on FB. Sometimes men don't the message until they hear it from another man.

Back