*~*Celibacy Support Thread*~*

7 months today and still going strong...

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I want to kidnap men and make them into my sex slaves..I need 4 so I won't have to wait on recharging..this isn't right it's been 6 yrs and now as I get deeper in stuff things just seem to be extra strong..this isn't right..

GoddessMaker said:
I want to kidnap men and make them into my sex slaves..I need 4 so I won't have to wait on recharging..this isn't right it's been 6 yrs and now as I get deeper in stuff things just seem to be extra strong..this isn't right..

That is a long time, I don't know if I could ever wait that long tbh....

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tinkat It wasn't planned I just happened to go to college didn't want to be the school slore so I didnt' talk to anyone..now I'm out and it's like man I want to take my gym frined for the weekend and just go to work..so sorry for the graphics..

GoddessMaker

Oh no you are fine, i understand. My first instinct is to pounce on something ( I think that time might be coming or something idk) but I am proud of myself even though it has not even been a year.

Just found this thread...I'm at 3 years and a couple moths or something. Doing well, not easy especially around my time of the month but I have no regrets and am so happy with this decision. The idea of waiting till marriage doesn't win me popularity from people, but I do have a peace of mine that's priceless. I also get excellent support from my place of worship so that has been super helpful' most of all I keep praying for self control to keep it going strong, lol, and its working. I pray not to be miserable while being celibate and try to keep a positive and patient attitude. The funny thing is that journey goes through phases, majority of it is easy breezy, but then I'll hit some bumpy times that I feel like I'm going to explode from frustration, (those days I turn into the Pink Incredible Hulk, lol, steer clear of me). And then within a couple days I just settle down and life goes on. oh well, sorry for my "all over the place" post. I'll check in here often for support.

Last edited:
I too wonder if there are many non-virgin men who would wait until marriage? I know of one guy now who tells that he would do that if it meant getting a woman of quality. He's tired of the bachelor and wants a good woman. Only time will tell if he really wants to do that. The answer to that question lies in the actions more than the statement.

986 days and counting. It's the best decision I have ever made. I know my prince is out there, and I ain't kissing or doing anything else with any more damn frogs.

I too wonder if there are many non-virgin men who would wait until marriage? I know of one guy now who tells that he would do that if it meant getting a woman of quality. He's tired of the bachelor and wants a good woman. Only time will tell if he really wants to do that. The answer to that question lies in the actions more than the statement.

Smiley79 I know a few young men between 25 and 30 that are still virgins. At least as far as I know.

And I agree with you, that when a man is ready for a quality woman, he will do what is necessary.

I do........but I don't......but I do.....but I can't. Some days can be soo difficult, but I have decided to hold firm. I just have to focus on what is paramount...focus on my needs and not my wants.

It's just one of those days. Just had to get that out...

Smiley79 I know a few young men between 25 and 30 that are still virgins. At least as far as I know.

And I agree with you, that when a man is ready for a quality woman, he will do what is necessary.

I think I would feel a certain type of way being with a man who is a virgin. Even though we'd both be waiting until marriage and id completely respect him on his ability to abstain I think I would still feel a little self-concious about it since I'm not a virgin *shruggs* am I the only one who feels this way?

I feel the same way too sometimes. I remember hearing a virgin guy telling someone that he would NEVER be with someone who was not a virgin. (girl, I dont know why it stung me for a few minutes hearing him say that, lol) The way he said it was like it was beneath him; I never forgot that. Does a virgin man see a non-virgin girl as used goods? Eventually I reasoned that just like anything else, a man has a right to have his preference of what he wants in a woman and if a virgin is what he sees as best, then go right ahead. If I was still a virgin, I would most likely prefer to marry and have my first time be with a virgin as well. Oh well.

On a another note, I'm not having a great week. Being single these past few years, not even a date, and being celibate and having natural desires gets me semi frustrated and sad and all sorts of pitiful feelings. I hate when I feel that way. And opportunities seem to be popping up left and right lately; it's so easy to just give in do what's popular and the norm, but holding my ground and staying firm to my decision can be a lonely spot most times and it makes me real sad to feel that way lately. You can barely even talk to anyone about it without ridicule; and the married freinds that I have get on my nerves with the usual "girl, it aint always greener on the other side" bit.

I think I'm mixing my single vent with my celibate vent, lol. Oh well, have a good day y'all. ttyl.

I have been celibate for a little over a year now. *eye twitches* I am beyond weak right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

think imma throw the towel in soon. :lol:

So i feel off the wagon for a little while but Im getting back on I like being celibate more than not so im going to get back to it.

This month will be my ninth month on the 20th. I am breaking my record :lol:. At the rate things are going I will be joining the year club.

Well I made it to a year but I'm not celibate anymore....but it is with someone that I am in relationship with. The break was impt and good for me though!

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Well I made it to a year but I'm not celibate anymore....but it is with someone that I am in relationship with. The break was impt and good for me though!

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

whoop whoop!

Back