*~*Celibacy Support Thread*~*

This guy I knew back in college hit me up knowing I was going to be down south for a visit. I didn't even call him when I got there bc I know what he wanted. And I'm so NOT interested in him like that:barf::barf::barf:

I should've called him out on it, but instead I just igged him. Ish gets so old, boring and annoying. As a matter of fact since I'm being cut throat these days, I don't see why I even communicate w/him at all. Its always just a ploy by him to try to be nice so he can hit, I mean, dude its been 5 years, u don't get the hint by now:ohwell:

Meanwhile back at the ranch, still more of the same...nothing. But oh well, all I do is think about how miserable I was in a bad relationships and situations with men and I don't trip. I'd rather be alone than back there again, the grass isn't always greener.

When I think about where I was a year ago compared to now, this celibacy thing has really been a good look for me, altho difficult at first.

I am much less likely to put up with BS to ensure I have a warm body around. And just generally thinking more clearly and feel more in control.

I am finally on this train. In order to get different results you have change things up. Yep......

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

^^^Everytime i think about going back to what I was doing...I ask myself in my Dr. Phil voice "So how has that been working out for you?". lol.

I lost my d@mn mind and thought about trying to go there with an ex for like a split second. But it didn't take much for me to talk myself out of it and snap back to reality. But sometimes its like d@mn, I ain't trying to get back with that ninja, I ain't forgot not one bit how f'd up things went down (my memory on that ish is crytal clear). I just want the good good (my memory on THAT ish is crystal clear too:grin:). I just wanna hit and run, no spending the night or any of that, just get it in and throw the deuces :yep:

But sigh, I know its not the right thing to do. So I'll just use him for inspiration in my one on one time.:look:

I want to join this group..I've been teetering with the idea of being celibate since my break up in March. I was doing good..at few months without any but feel off the wagon on my birthday (Sept 30)..and it wasnt all that..I could have had a v8 LOL (heard that from waiting to exhale)..OH well...I just dont want meaningless sex..I want it to mean something and to solidify what we have..so with no relationship on the horizon..celibacy is my new way of life...

Ooh yes this is the thread that I need. I'm abstaining from sex abs need the encouragement to keep going. Also, yesterday, I became so offended when my guy friend tried to have sex with my several times... After i said no and explained why, he tried several more times, trying to pull down my "garments" Made me so angry!

Ooh yes this is the thread that I need. I'm abstaining from sex abs need the encouragement to keep going. Also, yesterday, I became so offended when my guy friend tried to have sex with my several times... After i said no and explained why, he tried several more times, trying to pull down my "garments" Made me so angry!

This guy is not your friend :nono:

Soooo, I already booked my hotel room in the city for new years:party: (for free ninety nine thanks to hilton points:yep:), and my hair appointment (crossing my fingers for APL). Plan to be boughetto and get a bottle of Rose' and an overpriced outfit. I'm already plotting on how and who I could set something up for the night.:sekret:

Between now and then tho, I will probably talk myself out of it. its just a pleasant thought. sigh. Knowing me and how my old @ss never go out anymore and have gotten used to going to bed early, after a night of partying all I will probably want to do is fall asleep anyway:lol:

:wave: I've decided to join this group. A few weeks ago, a four year on and off relationship I was in came to an end. Before that, I was married for 3 years and went through the most bitter divorce. :nono:

I feel so tired emotionally and physically right now that I have vowed not to lay down with another man until he comes with a ring and is not a user. I know that this feeling will pass and that I may have some weak moments in the future but, for now I'm keeping my cookies to myself. The heartache and immense anger I've experienced is not even worth the few minutes of pleasure right now. :look:

Thanks for this thread, OP.

I thought this would get easier as time pass. *sigh

After the first say, 7 months or so, it did get easier.

It was like an up down thing for me. My breakup was so intense, I was just really sad for a while. Then really happy, like yes! finally I's free. Then it hit me hard and I really really wanted to do it. But after that I just got used to not doing it and it kinda fizzled out finally.

At this point I'm kind of starting to forget what it even feels like, so I don't think about it as much. :ohwell:

I am still celibate, saved and wondering if I should give this up. I wanna get married.........

Sent from my LG-P509 using LG-P509

Ok, so I nixed my New Year's agenda. Sheesh, I just want to have a little grown up fun. Shoot, even just a kiss would be like major for me at this point.

^^Nappystorm actually just gave me a great idea. instead of trying to get laid for new years, I'll buy this expensive vibrator I've had my eye on.

^^Nappystorm actually just gave me a great idea. instead of trying to get laid for new years, I'll buy this expensive vibrator I've had my eye on.

I need to take some sort of class on using vibrators because I swear all they do is p*ss me off!
oan: I swear there have been days where I wish I can be trampy like some chicks I know. Then i can just have a one night stand with some random dude and be done with this crap.:ohwell:

Ok ladies I been ducking in and out of this thread so I guess its time for me to bite the bullet... I will make this easy on yall b/c I am a very simple person actually I'm pretty much a ****** when it comes to my dating life b/c I dont like foolishness. I date a lot. Like a lot alot. Its really like a sport to me. I rarely make to a 3rd date with any of these ppl b/c I get bored or they do something stupid.

My sex life is non existent except for my little toy box beside my bed. I am not trying to be up in here for no year and if I am please shoot me. The fact is I love sex and when I am in a RELATIONSHIP I'm always down for the get down... but right now no one has earned it. So a lot of lonely nights.

sorry if this comes of *****y...its 3:25am and I have an attitude b/c I realized how long its been since I have gotten laid...which is a fraction of time compared to some of yall!

I guess I should join this support group. It's been almost a year for me and before the slip up I had last Oct/Nov I'd just made it a year. I actually am doing well... I don't even use toys. The desire is suppressed. I'm just getting back into dating now and I'm not sure where I stand on abstaining... Marriage or just when I find someone worth my goods (of course we would have to have a promising future). I'm not rushing into anything I know that... Even if I do decide to give it up before marriage, the guy will have to wait a nice minute!

Back