*~*Celibacy Support Thread*~*

^^^A friend told me I was being dramatic. But I mean, if I'm not going to do the deed w/a random, and no boyfriend in sight..

Thats a really good reason and oh so true for most of us, its hard to think straight when you in the "sex haze" as I call it (or to get a little urban, "d*ckmatized":lol:) :yep:. So what is causing you to be conflicted?

Imani

Good coloring..... (hangs my in shame)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Those psa's about the aids/hiv rates here in the dc metro area do a really good job of deterring those urges to just say F it and go find a random cute dude and get it popping.

I'm getting bored. This is usually how it goes. Alas, I'm stuck in the middle of nothing both physically and mentally sooooo I'm in no danger of temptation.

Still. Bored though.

Another dude done popped up. Wth is really going on? Fortunately, he not a threat at all. He used to live in my building and he used to come in my apartment and cook for me and my roommate. He's talking about how he's been thinking about me, he wants to see me, and how I was cute before but I'm fine now :rolleyes: I'm surprised he even remembers me like that.

Miss Crayon Box started missing Kang Dang-A-Lang again. Then Mr. Kang started sending me messages talking about he missed me :drunk: Why does this have to be so hard :sad:

Still holding on until 2012.

The eye candy out here is on some other level. WOW! And to think these are just the summer school students:lol: I can't wait for for the rest of the 41,000+ students to return to campus in 2wks:look:

I met one of the finest Korean guys on Monday...whew that man was fione:blush:! Not only that he was incredibly sweet too...went out of his way to personally take me to a location that was opposite the direction he was headed. I hope I see him again. I felt a small spark talking with him:look:

*Wonders how much longer I'm going to be able to maintain my sanity*:spinning:

Last edited:
I've realized my desire for sex has gone down because it's been so long since I've had good, worthwhile sex I halfway don't believe it exists anymore.

I've realized my desire for sex has gone down because it's been so long since I've had good, worthwhile sex I halfway don't believe it exists anymore.
Nooooo!! Sex is a beautiful, sensual expression..lol..if anything mine has increased because I know how good it can be if you do it right and have the right partner...I know when it does it happen, Imma show out..

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

^^^Somedays I think about sex and i'm like its not all that/overrated and not even worth the added potential drama.

But then when I'm trying to think positively I tell myself I will meet someone amazing one day and the sex will be awesome and worth it.

This is getting difficult. Especially when guys that I used to date back in the day start popping up wanting to get together again. I must stay STRONG!

I wish the thoughts (aka urges) would stop happening at the same time everyday. It's not gonna happen for a long time, so let's be productive at other things like shopping, okay. :giggle:

This is getting difficult. Especially when guys that I used to date back in the day start popping up wanting to get together again. I must stay STRONG!

I almost wish I even had an old flame to try to get with me. Just a little flirtation would be exciting to me at this point.

I had an old dude I used to...hang out with back in undergrad hit me up on email a while back. He's notoriously a big flirt/borderline corny (always with the lines, "hey sexy, beautiful, gorgeous", etc). But even his little flirtations on email was the high light of my day. Sad I know:nono:

Like, that tumbleweed gif posted is EXACTLY what my entire love life looks like right now. Just dry and bare. :lol:

Whenever I do even get up to going a date with someone with some real potential that I'm actually attracted to, I might just pass out from the sheer excitement of it all.

This is a great thread. I decided to abstain back in march of this year. This has been one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. My goal is to stay on track for at least 1 year. I am involved with two online support groups but im starting to think that I need some sort of "don't tap that ***" rehab type of place. Please pray for me

so has anyone actually been TEMPTED or all we all just coasting along because we're hanging out in the damn dry *** dessert and theres nothing to potentially jeopardize things? :lol:

so has anyone actually been TEMPTED or all we all just coasting along because we're hanging out in the damn dry *** dessert and theres nothing to potentially jeopardize things? :lol:

I was tempted Friday night...my late night creep called me out the blue..sounding all delicious..asked me could he come over, he would stop and grab dinner and wine, etc..it took all of my strength to say no..and he got that good good... Needless to say, I tossed and turned all night..

:lol::lol: no temptations yet. I haven't been in very close contact with men for a long time though. I know this will all change once I fall into a regular schedule as classes begin.

I forsee alot of cold showers in my near future lol:lol:

I was tempted Friday night...my late night creep called me out the blue..sounding all delicious..asked me could he come over, he would stop and grab dinner and wine, etc..it took all of my strength to say no..and he got that good good... Needless to say, I tossed and turned all night..

I would not have been able to pass that up. :nono: I think I miss my old life even though wanting it to stop is why I am where I am now.

Im tempted everytime I leave my house. I feel like such a perv lol

I just wanted to say this 6 ft brother with waist length dreds asked did I want to come to his car and have some crown royal...LOL. normally I would have told him what lake to jump in. Even though my mouth said no,it was a weak no. My mind on the other hand had us in his car doing some things I'd be ashamed of in the morning. Like they say in church ...pray my strength!

Sent from my LG-P509 using LG-P509

I would not have been able to pass that up. :nono: I think I miss my old life even though wanting it to stop is why I am where I am now.

Girl, get out of my head. I often reflect on "my past life":look: and am often tempted to go back to that.

I was just up last night hungry as hell and .... h****. I wish a ninja would've called me up talking bout he bringing food AND he got that GOOD GOOD?? Yeah, ya'll might would've been kicking me out of this thread:lol:

Back