*~*Celibacy Support Thread*~*

I almost had a relapse last night. The last guy I was dealing with a couple of months ago decided to pop up out the blue. I knew deep down that I shouldnt have answered the text but I was a little intoxicated therefore not in my right mind. So I answered the text and he said he wanted to see me so I said cool meet me at my house I'll be home in a few. so he meets me at my house and OMG he looked sooo good :nono:. We came in my house and talked for a few then of course he pulls the I was drinking and I shouldnt drive all the way home like this :rolleyes:. So I said we went back and forth about it for a few then finally I said ok. I changed out my clothes and put on the baggiest pajamas I could find so he won't get any ideas. of course that didn't stop him because he was on me like white on rice. We made out for about 10 minutes and the I said well good night and rolled over and went to sleep. Ladies I need a prayer I really should not be messing with this dude.

You don't have a couch?

I'm so glad it's not just me that recognizes drinking is part of the problem :look: :lol: I started drinking more than usual during grad school but I'm hoping now that that's over I won't feel the need to drink as much. It's getting so that I have a drink when I'm bored...

Let us all pray for @Msstarr718 to lead her away from temptation! Remember your first line of defense should be, swiftly and loudly, "I'M ON MY PERIOD AND MY FLOW IS VERY HEAVY." Practice this as a mantra so that you may reflexively and unthinkingly ward off seduction!!!
The last time I tried that, the ninja simply said, "We can get a towel" :look:

:barf: I only ever had one guy want to have sex despite my period, and he was someone I had been with for over a year at that time. I wish a random would.

Ok I'll bit. This is cute. I'm off men. There I said it. Not going to the other side (our side) but I'm off men. I can't seem to find even an aquantance that he a good head on striaght and isn't playing games. So I'm off men and I'm off sex. I've never had an interest in just sex, and if I'm not in a relationship then I'm not getting any play. The longest I went was a year the nI got back with my ex Kang (just realized he was kinda a kang hehehe). But I've recovered from him.

I'm feeling good today. Read some stuff that helped me get back focused on many areas of my life, including this one (keeping my legs closed from random and/or unworthy men). I felt myself kinda slipping recently, been down in spirits and a bit frazzled with this move. I still haven't really been the "scene" yet in DC, we'll see how focused I am if some fine tasty looking man walks up on me. So far tho, haven't seen anyone, most of the dudes I see look kinda gay.:ohwell:

I don't even need support right now I'm so far from any prospects that could endanger my celibacy. I remember the last time I wasn't having sex - which was involuntary, I soooo was trying to find a way out of that :look: :lol: - I hooked up with this guy I had turned down before but was desperate now :look: and I had been drinking and he was like "omg youre so hot" and I was like, "yeah, i know, i'm sweating" and he was like, "no, down there". i was so turned on it was ridiculous. and i didnt even like that dude but i'll be damned if the sex wasn't HOT.

i hope i dont get there again :lol: that is exactly the kind of thing i want to put behind me now.

thats exactly why i dont want to have to move to dc, wouldnt trust anything up in there. would have to import men.

^^^yea another big factor deterring me from random sex. The universe has let me play w fire and get away w it waaaay too many times in the past. I ain't bout to keep pushing my luck. Stds and baby daddys is not cute.

In my fantasies sex is so perfect. Its all passionate and sexy and on some love jones type ish. Its all of my fave love scenes rolled up into one with all my fave songs playing in perfect order in the background. And while it CAN be all those things and more, what stops me is knowing that the ish will NOT go down like that w random ninja xyz, been there done that. More often than not all u end up w is risking some major consequences for some really WHACK and EMPTY sex.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

^^^ That's what my friends don't realize. They keep pushing me to just get out there but the consequences will only be mine to deal with. Most of the time once its all sad and done I really don't feel oh so satisfied because we don't have true intimacy.

The kind of behavior they are advocating was fine in my 20's but in your 30's you want so much more. I would hate to be done with the act, roll over and think "what in the hell did I just do?"

I will take intimacy over sex any day of the week.

Right now I don't want intimacy or sex... (frankly for me I generally tend to get them both at the same time, or as much as I can stand anyway)... I want a poseur boyfriend to squire me around town. Let me get that part down then I can worry about the bigger stuff :sad:

Right now I want it all. A handsome man to whisk me around town, wine and dine me, treat me respectively, and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world when we're together. The intimacy and sex would just be the icing on the cake. I too also tend to get the intimacy and sex at the same time. I don't think I've ever rolled over and been like wth did I just do, ok well maybe once lol.

^^^ That's what my friends don't realize. They keep pushing me to just get out there but the consequences will only be mine to deal with. Most of the time once its all sad and done I really don't feel oh so satisfied because we don't have true intimacy.

The kind of behavior they are advocating was fine in my 20's but in your 30's you want so much more. I would hate to be done with the act, roll over and think "what in the hell did I just do?"

I will take intimacy over sex any day of the week.

Exactly :yep: I'm coming up on 30 soon as well, and just finding somebody to "blow my back out", etc is just not the business anymore. Bc the LHCF moral police and others are watching, lol:look: I won't go into too much detail, but I will just say that I've rarely experienced true intimacy, so I feel like while I may be..um, experienced :lol: in the act, I am a newbie to actually sharing something real and special with someone and if thats what I want now, I can't keep doing what I was doing before.

Last edited:
My name is danibeeja_gyal and I would like to join this group. I love sex too much, so much that as soon as I start talking to a guy it's all I can think about and will even initiate it :look:
But now as I have gotten older I crave intimacy in the confines of a loving and secure relationship. So I will be keeping my legs closed until such a time comes.

I am gonna buy a dildo though cuz that feeling of needing to uhh be filled just won't go away...

My name is danibeeja_gyal and I would like to join this group. I love sex too much, so much that as soon as I start talking to a guy it's all I can think about and will even initiate it :look:
But now as I have gotten older I crave intimacy in the confines of a loving and secure relationship. So I will be keeping my legs closed until such a time comes.

I am gonna buy a dildo though cuz that feeling of needing to uhh be filled just won't go away...

I got my eye on this supposedly luxury vibrator/sex toy line that someone posted. :yep:

I got my eye on this supposedly luxury vibrator/sex toy line that someone posted. :yep:

Check out drugstore.com I was surprised when I was ordering my coconut oil and the had mini vibrators as free sample item. Recently I had a 20% off coupon and I ordered some natural hair products and a toy they had on sale.

Are we allowed to get our shoes spit-shined? :look: There seems to be an influx of guys who are willing to do that with no penetration. I'm guessing it became fashionable now. I, for one, am grateful.

In my experience that's ALWAYS a trap. ALWAYS. ^^^

He's banking on u getting so turned on that u go ahead let it keep going to the next step.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

I cant wait to fully get some, im still a virgin and my hormones are raging..all I think about is :look:

Girl don't rush if I had to do it over again I would have waited til I found someone worthy of it instead giving it to the first thang swinging.

Back