Celebration time Celebration time

Kerryann

So i borrowed my neighbors Steam cap this weekend and i used the Neutrogena Triple Moisture again (first time was a bust) sat down for 40 minutes and i decided i like this product.

The first time i used it i did not like it oh yeah i used it without heat this time the heat made a big difference my hair was soft and feeling nice.

After that i blow dried the hair and then flat ironed boy it was shiny and smelling so good . After that i used my flexi rods for say 3 hrs when i took them out i had some serious shine and i mean nice the best ive done my hair myself in years lol.

My S/O couldnt get out of my hair when he saw me lol he was behind me smelling my hair while we were outside i had to ask him whats wrong.
He said he loved my hair and it smells so good he started stroking it in the middle of the street lol.
Today he tells me no offense but your hair was looking so good and smelled so good dont go to the salon anymore and since you are planning on doing it yourself now he will fund all the things i need to do my hair.

Happy happy joy joy celebration no more cash out of my pocket for products.

OH YEAH and the award goes to LHCF for instructing me on hooking the hair up lol :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Congratulations! It feels great being able to make your hair look nice without being a slave to the salon. Hoping to get there soon myself :)

I know i did a good job he just called me and is still talking about my hair lol

:grin: That's so nice! It's great when you do an awesome job and it's noticed- well done! Can't wait until I'm able to do my hair as well as you did yours.

Last edited:
Back