Cardio For Your Hair Challenge!!!!!

I'M IN. I'VE BEEN HITTING THE GYM 2XS PER WEEK; DOING 20-30MINS CARDIO AND THEN WEIGHTS. I WILL AMP IT UP TO 3XS PER WEEK AT A SOLID 30MINS OF CARDIO, THEN WEIGHTS.

I LIKE THIS CHALLENGE!

ooh, I like this challenge. I do an intense aerobics class 1x/2x a week, and I walk an hour everyday. I'll try to incorporate a 2x weekly co-wash to go along with the cardio. Great Challenge!:)

This is great!!! Im doing classes 3x a week and weight training the other two.

I need to start washing my hair more frequently tho:whip:

I think that this is an EXCELLENT challenge! It's logical (increased blood circulation aids hair growth) and it's a good way to keep us motivated both with our hair and our health. I'm definitely in!:)

Wow - I am soooooooooo into this challenge! It's great for my hair and my health and a great motivator knowing that other people are in this with me ... I tend to slack off alot.:ohwell:

I'm late, but I'm in.

This is the 3rd week of the program that I have listed in my signature. I'll see what the results are for my hair when I get my touch-up 4 weeks from now.

I'm in, hopefully this will bring my motivation back. I will start off with my normal jump rope routine of 500 per day (maybe gradually adding a hundred at a time each day). Maybe even add walking/jogging for 20-30 minutes. I can also do Turbo Jam. I'll see how I feel each day. :lol:

Anybody need a workout partner in DC lemme know. We can speed walk or jog on the national mall or take a class.......

I exercise 3 to 4 times a week anyway. Howabout that, huh? I was "in" and I didn't even know it.:lol:

I've also lost 12 pounds in 7 weeks doing the diet and exercise thing. If I loose just 3 more pounds I become a lifetime Weight Watchers member.:yay: :yay:

I'm in. I've been walking for 30 minutes every morning all week, and am getting at treadmill to walk at least another 30 in the evenings. :D

brownhaired_bonanza said:
I exercise 3 to 4 times a week anyway. Howabout that, huh? I was "in" and I didn't even know it.:lol:

I've also lost 12 pounds in 7 weeks doing the diet and exercise thing. If I loose just 3 more pounds I become a lifetime Weight Watchers member.:yay: :yay:
Congrats on WW...Its like a second job to me:lol:

I finally got my work out in. I have been so busy. BUT, I know we have to make time to work out just like we do for everything else. Changing my ticker from 18 to 17.

I am in!

Let's get motivated.. I plan on dusting off the treadmill and walking/ running in the beginning :)

I'm late seeing this, but I'm up for the challenge. I workout six days per week already..only resting on Sundays. Here's my schedule

Monday: BodyStep class at the gym
Tuesday: BodyStep class at the gym
Wednesday: Run 2 miles @ 5 a.m./possibly a spinning class at 5p.m. as well
Thursday: BodyPUMP at the gym
Friday: 45min-1hour on the stepper
Saturday: Run 2 miles again
Sunday: Rest

Im in too! Im supposed to be starting a Jazzercise class in Long Island with my girlfriend on Saturday. Im aiming for 3x per week. I'd love to lost 10-15 pounds. I hope I can stay with this.... wish me luck!!!! :)

I already excercise 3-4 times a week so I guess I'm already "in" too! I'll do extra cardio by myself, continue to work out with my trainer, and do conditioner washes more often.

Back