Cardio Challenge Journal

MissMusic

Cardio for Your Hair Challenge Check-in Journal

Alright Ladies, the challenge begins tomorrow!

So, post a starting pic and at the end of the week come back and tell us what you did for your cardio this week!

Have fun and thanks for joining me!

Last edited:
My starting pic:

100_1372.jpg

Last edited:
I'll upload my photo later. I ran 3 miles yesterday, and did yoga today (even though I really wanted to be lazy).

I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill even though I was totally exhausted before. My starting pic will have to be my March 28 pic in my fotki which I think is too big to post on the this thread but I'll try

DSC00686-th.jpg

PICT0097-vi.jpg

ok here is my starting pic! Today I did 20 min cardio on stair climber and the Boxing class after that for about a hour and a half!

So far so good. I ran 3km yesterday and am going to a 45min step class at lunch time. I will upload my picture tomorrow.

I will be posting my starting pic this weekend. This week has been so hard for me to get into the gym, but I'll make it up I promise :grin: On Sunday I spent 45 mins on the bike and then did some strength training.:drunk:

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical today, but I will have to post another starting pic this weekend (I'm thinking about BC'ing)

I've been doing 1 hour a day on either the treadmill or the elliptical. I start weight training this week.

I have a starting picture and will post when i figure out how to.:look:

So this week I jogged 30 minutes and did weight training 30 minutes for a toatal of an hour 4 days a week. Hope to do the same this week!

Week 1 down. Only a few more to go, keep up the good work ladies! :grin:

Today I am going to a 15 min ab class followed by 30 mins on the treadmill and another 30 mins on the treadmill after work this evening.

I'll have to post a pic later, my puter messed up :perplexed.
Anyway, I go to the gym 4x per week (M-Th) and I have a personal trainer :grin:. I do 30 minutes strengh/toning and 30 minutes cardio.

Back