Can You Tell how a Man is in the Sack?

FemmeFatale

Yes I'm nice :lol: and feel like discussing this...Can you tell how a man is in the sack by the way he moves, his vibe/aura/swag?

I'm sitting here watching this video and made some interesting conclusions:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZm1im2erU

2Chainz- Probably has a nice long one but doesn't know how to use it well, he seems clumsy and awkward as hell dancing with those long arse arms of his, I doubt his stroke game is coordinated.

A$AP Rocky- This little kid KNOWS what he's doing, probably has the type of kang d*ck that I warned about in the other thread. You can tell he is cocky for a reason and his movements seem very precise (average size but knows how to work it):look: :yep:

Drake- He seems like he has a big fat one with no idea how to use it so he just eats and tosses salads. Seems like a waste.

Poor Kendrick Lamar- He just seems tiny all around. Like runaway tiny.

heaux peauxst.lil wayne looks like he eats pussy like a champ. face all wet. platinum grill glistening like it just got polished. :grin:

Let's see....Terrance Howard- A 10-15 minuter- His foreplay mostly consist of unnecessary uncomfortable poonany rubbing, kisses only on the mouth or neck, rough groping of the tittays....When you finally get to the deed he tries to long stroke like he's got a 10 footer...it ends up slipping out and he almost always accidentally goes anal (which he doesn't like). You're gonna walk outta the bedroom with sore thighs...not because he has a good stroke- but because his hip bones rub against your thigh meat as he tries to plow his way to victory. Afterwards he wipes himself down with a wipe...you gotta get your own because he prefers scented wipes at room temp.

Let's see....Terrance Howard- A 10-15 minuter- His foreplay mostly consist of unnecessary uncomfortable poonany rubbing, kisses only on the mouth or neck, rough groping of the tittays....When you finally get to the deed he tries to long stroke like he's got a 10 footer...it ends up slipping out and he almost always accidentally goes anal (which he doesn't like). You're gonna walk outta the bedroom with sore thighs...not because he has a good stroke- but because his hip bones rub against your thigh meat as he tries to plow his way to victory. Afterwards he wipes himself down with a wipe...you gotta get your own because he prefers scented wipes at room temp.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Johnny Depp is a hair puller. Better secure your lace front before you tussle in the silk sheets with that one...

He likes to know that he's pleasing his lady so he'll always...always....always be staring at you. O_O Gauging your reactions....

i think you can tell by his vibe. and you can just smell it on some men. like he would just ooze with sensuality, he is gentle, but can be very aggressive. he comes off confident, but not cocky. he gives you the vibe that he can handle you by the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he looks at you.

he never has a thirsty look about him.

Trey Songz doesn't look like he is good. he looks too immature and that he has a lot to learn about women. Idris looks like he will knock it out of the park!

Last edited:
[USER=353619]CurlsOnFire23[/USER] said:
Johnny Depp is a hair puller. Better secure your lace front before you tussle in the silk sheets with that one...

He likes to know that he's pleasing his lady so he'll always...always....always be staring at you. O_O Gauging your reactions....

I don't take Johnny for a hair puller. He's definitely a starer. The dirty talk is probably crazy. He seems like a biter.

Drake seems like a teaser. Put you on it and takes you off for intermission foreplay for something better. Seems like a lover that doesn't quit. He'll get it.

I don't take Johnny for a hair puller. He's definitely a starer. The dirty talk is probably crazy. He seems like a biter.

I think Johnny Depp is def an @ss man. I think he's probably into anything that dominating including hair pulling. But he's a tad weird so he'd probably want to do some freaky ish with you like *** you in a velvet covered room with strobe lights. :yep:

i think you can tell by his vibe. and you can just smell it on some men. like he would just ooze with sensuality, he is gentle, but can be very aggressive. he comes off confident, but not cocky. he gives you the vibe that he can handle you by the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he looks at you.

he never has a thirsty look about him.

YESSSSSS :yep::yep::yep:
What you described is exactly what I felt from my Naija guy, my kitten was doing backflips, cartwheels :blush: I'm still a little scared of him.

Lurking.

Knowing this would have saved me many unpleasant surprises. However I have been avoiding someone due to him setting off my whackdick-dar. I'm still in training, I suppose.

Tyrese thinks he's the ****. He starts out real tender and gentle, kissing, licking, sucking, and talking ****. When he's finally up in ur **** he's in it to win it. After you get yours he'll always try to one up his last performance. Making it better than it was before...Plenty of **** talking...almost too much.

CurlsOnFire23 said:
Tyrese thinks he's the ****. He starts out real tender and gentle, kissing, licking, sucking, and talking ****. When he's finally up in ur **** he's in it to win it. After you get yours he'll always try to one up his last performance. Making it better than it was before...Plenty of **** talking...almost too much.

I think Tyrese would try his damnedest, but not take me anywhere. Seems very awkward in bed. Not unconfident, just awkward. Trying to read my face instead of my body. :down:

You are too funny, LOL:lachen:

Michael Fassbender He looks like he'd **** the traction out of a snatch then send you on your marry way..loose beef curtains and all.

Back