Can you really claim to be SL when you have no neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bodies are different. For example while my nipple length may be just below APL :grin:, someone elses could be more of waist length.

This is not true. Torso length matters more than height. A person that is 5'7 with a short torso would reach mbl faster than a person that is 5'1 with a long torso and short legs.

It's completely true in the context in which I used it. I was talking about me and that specific person, not me and every short woman in the world.

Yeah bodies are different. For example while my nipple length may be just below APL :grin:, someone elses could be more of waist length.

Oh my days, this made me choke on my food. There should be an LHFC comment of the week.:lachen::lachen:

I'm wondering if she has no neck, did she ever try to claim neck length...

I'm :lachen::lachen::lachen: at the title of this thread.

She can claim shoulder length as long as she has shoulders, but she can't claim neck length if she has no neck. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I am going to need the majority of you to go sit in a corner for good looooong timeout.

I am choking on my lunch over here. :lachen:

LOL LHCF goes HARD haha :lachen: Well my APL is prolly more like the mid point to apl on others because I'm so tiny. *shrugs* It's still my struggle to get it to grow. It may have looked easy to you for her to get to SL because she suffers from no-neck-at-tall but you dunno what she had to do to get there lol. Let her claim it. YOU GROW GIRL!

I don't think I'm unrealistic though. It is what it is. My waist length hair will be BSL on yall. *shrugs* I ain't gonna front like I'm rapunzel when I really just Beyonce on a good lacefront day. It's just a hair journey.

my armpit length is brastrap length or even midback length for some. So it will take quite a while. I'm shoulder length now and have like 5 inches to apl.

There's some funny ish going on, on the forums tonight, first washing your hair with relaxer and now this! Is there something strange going on with y'all water or something? :lol:

Thank goodness I don't have a neck like this

longneck.jpg

I'd never get to WL! :look:

Ok....lemme stop!!! :lachen:

lol i swear some people on this board are ***** IGNANT.

If she is shoulder length, then she is shoulder length. Whats the issue? The terms were never one size fits all in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back