THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE

Ladyhenri

I am the happiest girl in London right now.

To be perfectly honest, when i joined here i thought your stories were too good to be true. My hair was scanty and at neck length was the longest it had ever been. All the hairs i saw looked amazing...even the short ones..

I have been following methods listed here and guess what, my hair is at full healthy (i cant believe i'm saying this) shoulder length. It must have grown more than an inch since i joined...and my fiancee has been complimenting my hair....already!!!! My hair has never really grown a quater of an inch per month...ever before! I definately didnt think i'd achieve a full healthy shoulder length so quickly!

I would love to get to BSL but right now i am so grateful for attaining full SL...a length i've never had...that i had to post this...

Thank you to every one for your insightful advice and responses to my dumb newbie questions.
Putting my hair straight back into a baggie now... APL here i come!!!:yay::yay:

PS- Once i can get hold of a decent camera i will be posting pictures. (i'm already working on my fiancee...this(getting camera) may be very soon if my charms are working as well as i think they are ;))

PPS- Forgive me if you expected more than full SL... for me SL is a massive mountain i have never achieved. Now i really know that growing my hair is possible.

Congratulations, Girl! Any milestone and success is cause for celebration!:dance7: We all need that to help keep us motivated, I think!

Kimberly said:
Congratulations, Girl! Any milestone and success is cause for celebration!:dance7: We all need that to help keep us motivated, I think!

Thank you...this little success has given me the kick up the butt that i definitly need to stay motivated..lol
(she starts chugging down massive hair supplements)

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait til I can say I'm at "full, healthy, shoulder length". Hopefully by the end of this year.

Henrietta said:
I am the happiest girl in London right now.

To be perfectly honest, when i joined here i thought your stories were too good to be true. My hair was scanty and at neck length was the longest it had ever been. All the hairs i saw looked amazing...even the short ones..

I have been following methods listed here and guess what, my hair is at full healthy (i cant believe i'm saying this) shoulder length. It must have grown more than an inch since i joined...and my fiancee has been complimenting my hair....already!!!! My hair has never really grown a quater of an inch per month...ever before! I definately didnt think i'd achieve a full healthy shoulder length so quickly!

I would love to get to BSL but right now i am so grateful for attaining full SL...a length i've never had...that i had to post this...

Thank you to every one for your insightful advice and responses to my dumb newbie questions.
Putting my hair straight back into a baggie now... APL here i come!!!:yay::yay:

PS- Once i can get hold of a decent camera i will be posting pictures. (i'm already working on my fiancee...this(getting camera) may be very soon if my charms are working as well as i think they are ;))

PPS- Forgive me if you expected more than full SL... for me SL is a massive mountain i have never achieved. Now i really know that growing my hair is possible.

Congrats fellow Londoner!

Thanks for being so encouraging girls....and as for me...i should probably get the award for LHCF stalker of last month!!
At least it's paid off:drunk:

If i make APL( By Gods grace) Ya'll are gonna have to sedate me! It wont be a progress pic you'll see..rather it will be a video of me learning how to walk and wind my head at the same time, like sum crazy cousin IT!! My head is probably gonna b swingin in my sleep!!!
:lol::lol:

Back