Can Y'all Look At This With Me Pls????

Wisdom from fletgee:

I can explain it to you.

But, I can't understand it for you.

Exit fletgee, stage left. :cowgirl:

@Livingmylifetothefullest

The stuff I see smart women and successful in their professional life, do is unbelievable! Sometimes I think the situation is more complicated than just that the woman 'needs' a man in her life. Psychology ain't that simple. There's a whole lot going on in that mind.
Reminds me of this woman who is married and her husband doesn't come home at night. She's cried and expressed her hurt many time and he's said sorry...many times for repeating it. But trust me, she is the first one to try and school you on your relationship LOL

Last edited:
[QUOTE="msbettyboop, post: 22030787, member: 168786]
Apparently, she views not having a boyfriend as pretty much a worthless and purposeless life.[/QUOTE]
I can't even

@msbettyboop
Don't be so hard on yourself. If we knew all that goes on our 'friends' minds, we would be surprised.
She was still your friend and you appreciated her for a host of other reasons outside of her romantic relationships.
If she wasn't so 'ashamed' and stopped talked to YOU, wouldn't you still be friends with her?

Omg i am hollering. Which train runs all night? None that i know from elephant and castle.

My uncle did that to his wife. They also live near elephant and castle. Disappeared for 2 weeks and i told her i suspect he is on drugs and she said that if that was the case then she is glad it was not another woman. I was like *****, whaaaat?!!
:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I busted out laughing. I like the nasty man from afar for being ballsy. Lol, I've head some bs but this has to be up there.

Reminds me of my ex's brother in law. Went to work on Friday and didn't come home. The wife started calling and looking for him. He switched off his phone.

Called his job and they confirmed that he came to work and left as usual. On Saturday, my ex and his sister went and filed a missing person's report with the police.

The whole family and lots of friends were going all over looking for man, putting fliers and posters up.

Long story short, this fool came home Sunday night, talking about he fell asleep on the train for 3 days. They live at Elephant and Castle (UK ladies help me out here). It took the grace of God not to be planning a funeral that night.

This chick sounds like my girlfriends husband. She did the exact same thing and moved him in quick. Caught him cheating. Let him stay. Married him at the JP cause he was concerned about deportation. Caught him cheating. Bought a house- he didn't contribute to any of the financing. He is still cheating. Had an elaborate wedding ceremony. Catches him cheating. Plans a pregnancy. He's still cheating. Has the baby. He's still cheating. Side chick sends the baby a gift for his 1st b-day, but she doesn't want to be a single parent so she is going to try to make it work. :look:

This chick sounds like my girlfriends husband. She did the exact same thing and moved him in quick. Caught him cheating. Let him stay. Married him at the JP cause he was concerned about deportation. Caught him cheating. Bought a house- he didn't contribute to any of the financing. He is still cheating. Had an elaborate wedding ceremony. Catches him cheating. Plans a pregnancy. He's still cheating. Has the baby. He's still cheating. Side chick sends the baby a gift for his 1st b-day, but she doesn't want to be a single parent so she is going to try to make it work. :look:

:lachen:

image.gif

this can not..did i say can not be life....no Im rebuking this in the name of everything...nah!!!

:eek::eek::eek::arrowdown:

Chile, I just can't.

Back