Can Y'all Look At This With Me Pls????

:lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I busted out laughing. I like the nasty man from afar for being ballsy. Lol, I've head some bs but this has to be up there.

Reminds me of my ex's brother in law. Went to work on Friday and didn't come home. The wife started calling and looking for him. He switched off his phone.

Called his job and they confirmed that he came to work and left as usual. On Saturday, my ex and his sister went and filed a missing person's report with the police.

The whole family and lots of friends were going all over looking for man, putting fliers and posters up.

Long story short, this fool came home Sunday night, talking about he fell asleep on the train for 3 days. They live at Elephant and Castle (UK ladies help me out here). It took the grace of God not to be planning a funeral that night.

LMAO!! :lachen:
Speechless!!!

^^^ Grrrrllllll, you ain lie!

Just curious OP, is that guy from Nassau? How much do you know about him? (I'm ready to go LHCFBI on this :giggle: )

^^^ Grrrrllllll, you ain lie!

Just curious OP, is that guy from Nassau? How much do you know about him? (I'm ready to go LHCFBI on this :giggle: )

I'm not sure where he's from. I'll have to ask my gf but I think he spent a lot of his time in US as well cos his accent is very New York.

@crystalice, that was one of the first things I asked her cos I still don't understand why anyone would need to spend several nights with his boys just to watch the playoffs or whatever. Can't he come home and go back the next day to watch the rest of it? I told her either he's gay or his friends are losers who are trying to make sure he becomes as single as they are or he's a ho with a girl or girls on the side.....

So whatever happened?
I'm not sure where he's from. I'll have to ask my gf but I think he spent a lot of his time in US as well cos his accent is very New York.

@crystalice, that was one of the first things I asked her cos I still don't understand why anyone would need to spend several nights with his boys just to watch the playoffs or whatever. Can't he come home and go back the next day to watch the rest of it? I told her either he's gay or his friends are losers who are trying to make sure he becomes as single as they are or he's a ho with a girl or girls on the side.....
So whatever happened?

No lie. Every time I read stories about women putting up with **** and falling backwards for men to walk over them, I wonder if there are male-versions of these and how I can get one.

there definitely are. but their self esteem is so ****ing low its annoying to put up with. which i would imagine is the case when its the woman which is why shes being treated like that because shes shown shes not wife material (no self respect)

last year i was seeing a guy for awhile and after a couple of months had a talk with him about how i didnt want to be in a relationship. the reality was he was not boyfriend material. one weekend i hooked up with a guy i had been seeing in the past and used one of the condoms in my jewelry box. the other guy noticed it was missing and asked about it. im like, "what do you want me to say?" and he says "if you say nothing happened i'll believe it." like, what you think i used the condom for :lol: he ended up apologizing to me :lol:

usually the person is letting themself get walked over because you really shouldnt be dating them in the first place. someone you're dating "down" on, so its not impressive that theyll put up with whatever you throw at them. of course they're putting up with you, they're gross :lol:

So whatever happened?

So whatever happened?

We're no longer friends. She seemed to wise up a few months ago and kicked him out, changed the locks, threw out all his stuff and had a freedom party of sorts where she proclaimed she was moving on from him and had had enough of his ******** and what not. And she now realised he never loved her and she was only his doormat, maid, cook, bed warmer, etc for free, bla, bla, bla. Does that not sound like a woman who has seen the light?

A week later, I sent her a text asking her if she was ok, wanted to talk or needed a hug or something and she didn't reply. She subsequently started avoiding me. Last week, I ran into a mutual friend and asked her, "WTF is up with xxxxxx?"

Apparently, she got back together with the guy the next week after the supposed freedom party....:perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::nuts::nuts::rolleyes:

So funny but not funny. I have a good friend that was in the same situation but she was the side girlfriend. She never even questioned why he always came to her place and she never had been to his house. She only put the pieces together when the girlfriend called her on the phone and told her what was up. Turns out the girlfriend was older and had helped the guy get on his feet and took care of him similar to the friend in the original post but for years before. When older girlfriend found out he dumped my friend and older girlfriend decided to get pregnant by him.

I think it's 100% a control thing.

We're no longer friends. She seemed to wise up a few months ago and kicked him out, changed the locks, threw out all his stuff and had a freedom party of sorts where she proclaimed she was moving on from him and had had enough of his ******** and what not. And she now realised he never loved her and she was only his doormat, maid, cook, bed warmer, etc for free, bla, bla, bla. Does that not sound like a woman who has seen the light?

A week later, I sent her a text asking her if she was ok, wanted to talk or needed a hug or something and she didn't reply. She subsequently started avoiding me. Last week, I ran into a mutual friend and asked her, "WTF is up with xxxxxx?"

Apparently, she got back together with the guy the next week after the supposed freedom party....:perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::perplexed::nuts::nuts::rolleyes:

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

No lie. Every time I read stories about women putting up with **** and falling backwards for men to walk over them, I wonder if there are male-versions of these and how I can get one.
there definitely are. but their self esteem is so ******* low its annoying to put up with. which i would imagine is the case when its the woman which is why shes being treated like that because shes shown shes not wife material (no self respect)

last year i was seeing a guy for awhile and after a couple of months had a talk with him about how i didnt want to be in a relationship. the reality was he was not boyfriend material. one weekend i hooked up with a guy i had been seeing in the past and used one of the condoms in my jewelry box. the other guy noticed it was missing and asked about it. im like, "what do you want me to say?" and he says "if you say nothing happened i'll believe it." like, what you think i used the condom for :lol: he ended up apologizing to me :lol:

usually the person is letting themself get walked over because you really shouldnt be dating them in the first place. someone you're dating "down" on, so its not impressive that theyll put up with whatever you throw at them. of course they're putting up with you, they're gross :lol:

Dating a man with low self esteem really is the worst. Having to constantly reassure them combined with knowing you can practically do anything to them and they will deal. :lol: Doesn't sound like such a bad thing but it really is. It makes you lose respect for the person. Whenever I feel myself slipping into low self-esteem territory, I think about how annoying it is in reverse and get my act together lol.

See, what's ridiculous about this is that she's avoiding you because she's ashamed. Why would she be ashamed if he's worth sticking next to? She knows he ain't ish but doesn't have the backbone to go for what she truly deserves.

I don't feel sorry for her.

Sorry but your friend is plum dumb. She knows exactly what's going on but since she needs a man in her life, she's willing to put up with it.

When she let it drop by mistake that they were back together again during an outing our mutual friend was attending, they all went in on her and asked her if she was fcking insane?

Apparently, she views not having a boyfriend as pretty much a worthless and purposeless life. I can't believe I used to be friends with someone that thinks this way. Smh...

When she let it drop by mistake that they were back together again during an outing our mutual friend was attending, they all went in on her and asked her if she was fcking insane?

Apparently, she views not having a boyfriend as pretty much a worthless and purposeless life. I can't believe I used to be friends with someone that thinks this way. Smh...

I'd like a boyfriend too but not to where I'm willing to put up with what he's doing to her. At least you dropped her as a friend, you don't need someone like that in your circle.

Back