My Associate's Man Is Cheating On Her With Her Friend And Countless Other Women

I know this chick who I'm cool with. We're not friend necessarily but we run in the same social circle and we've shared a couple dinners and brunches together.

A mutual male friend of ours (why do boys know ALL THE GOOD GOSSIP?) told me that her long time boyfriend and father of two kids has been cheating on her with her friend FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS. On top of that, he also sleeps with a few other associates of ours.

Boyfriend recently moved out and got his own place separate from his family. I find that interesting because all the while they were living with her mother.

He finally got his stuff together and provided a stable roof so he and his sidepiece could have a place to have sex unbothered?

She knows, and her mama knows. She has probably known for a long time. I would stay out of it because she probably won't be receptive to hearing the truth.

giphy.gif

:lachen:
Naw girl lol. Good luck to everyone though.

Your source is messy. Stay out of it. If he is so concerned he can tell the girlfriend.

Yes he's gossipy, but I like him otherwise.

The boyfriend is the one telling him all their relationship issues. He's trying to figure out how to keep the side piece from telling the girlfriend because she's a close friend.

He's wanting the family to stay together.

If he's been with the sidepiece for 2 years, I'm sure she knows; it's not like it's been 2 weeks or 2 months. If she wanted to go, she would've been gone. Since she didn't, he left. Let the chips fall where they may, she's not even a good friend.

Back