Status
Not open for further replies.
Wash 'n' go
a6898a6b-f735-3e62.jpg

Without product
a6898a6b-f77f-c7f9.jpg

With conditioner
a6898a6b-f7ce-283f.jpg

The front of my hair is wavy no curl what type would that be?
a6898a6b-f821-b149.jpg

I think I'm a 3c/4a but still not completely sure

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Your curls are too tiny to be 3C/4A. This is what 3C/4A hair looks like:

http://public.fotki.com/IsItOnlyHair/textureshair-typing-/no-product-hair-tex/

You're in the type 4 bracket. The reason the front of you hair has no pattern is because it's combed out. My guess would be you have my hair type: 4B

How are you guys seeing 4A? :confused: Like vainღ♥♡jane? Perhaps it's time for me to hand in my typing license. What type does tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT say this is? (<--payback! :giggle: ) BlackMasterPiece?

(ETA: Incidentally, am I the only who's noticed the new trend this week of everyone claiming 3C/4A? When I joined the forum, 3C was the type to be. Guess 3C/4A is the what's currently in fashion. I clueless on fashion so that's probably why I don't get it.)

Last edited:
Wash 'n' go
a6898a6b-f735-3e62.jpg

Without product
a6898a6b-f77f-c7f9.jpg

With conditioner
a6898a6b-f7ce-283f.jpg

The front of my hair is wavy no curl what type would that be?
a6898a6b-f821-b149.jpg

I think I'm a 3c/4a but still not completely sure

it's beautiful sis

@Nonie will rescue u in a sec :look:

ETA: well i'll be goyyyyt dauuum I just looked up at her post..... she got me 1st:ohwell:

:lachen: OP i think its gorgeous hair and maybe 4a/4b OR 4b... but check in here:

4A ONLY HAIR TYPING THREAD

4A/4B MIXED HAIR TYPING THREAD

4B ONLY HAIR TYPING THREAD

i'm also gonna do a small side shot today to compare with you:yep:
maybe we can get this thing right on our heads

Last edited:
brg240, Girl did you miss the part where I handed in my typing license? I quit! :lol:

On a serious note, I don't know. Seeing is believing. Folks probably never imagined that twins could be born of the same mother but look like two complete different races but it's happened (scroll down for images). So if I see it, I will believe it. I just haven't, but then I also haven't seen 98% of the world either...so doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Ask BlackMasterPiece She's the typing guru.

I see 4a/4b--at least in the first picture. The others I see 4b, so I'd say predominately 4b, with some 4a.

I see 4a/4b--at least in the first picture. The others I see 4b, so I'd say predominately 4b, with some 4a.

ITA... I thought 4a/4b from the first pic because you can see some of the coils sticking out in the puff, but then the rest look mostly 4b.

it's beautiful sis

@Nonie will rescue u in a sec :look:

ETA: well i'll be goyyyyt dauuum I just looked up at her post..... she got me 1st:ohwell:

:lachen: OP i think its gorgeous hair and maybe 4a/4b OR 4b... but check in here:

4A ONLY HAIR TYPING THREAD

4A/4B MIXED HAIR TYPING THREAD

4B ONLY HAIR TYPING THREAD

i'm also gonna do a small side shot today to compare with you:yep:
maybe we can get this thing right on our heads

Plz cuz I'm mega confused I have hair that does not curl at all just wavy ^in some places and don't know wat to call that I'm doing a cowash tonight again so I'm posting more pics so y'all can see it better

I would say 4b like I said in the other thread where you posted pictures. I remember when I first joined the forum there were almost riots when people would claim they were another type then they really were. I'm not an expert because I'm always learning something new. I thought I was a 3c/4a mix for the longest due to mistyping, but I'm perfectly clear I'm a type 4 all over.

Maybe experts like Nonie, tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT, and others will know for sure.

Ok so here's a few more pics I'm really tryna narrow this thing down guys

a6898a6b-a646-68a6.jpg

a6898a6b-a658-9a5b.jpg

a6898a6b-a66d-dc2c.jpg

This is the hair that is wavy no curl
a6898a6b-a683-05ef.jpg

a6898a6b-a6ad-cab5.jpg

a6898a6b-a6c1-3d1a.jpg

a6898a6b-a6ce-bc9c.jpg

a6898a6b-a6f8-ba2c.jpg

a6898a6b-a712-bcd5.jpg

a6898a6b-a741-a470.jpg

How did I know you would come back with more pictures drenched in conditioner to "make sure." :lachen:.
These threads are so predictable.

I'm just playing with ya! LOL

But seriously your hair is so thick and beautiful! I feel like reaching into my computer screen and touching your hair. It looks so thick and soft!

I would say 4b like I said in the other thread where you posted pictures. I remember when I first joined the forum there were almost riots when people would claim they were another type then they really were. I'm not an expert because I'm always learning something new. I thought I was a 3c/4a mix for the longest due to mistyping, but I'm perfectly clear I'm a type 4 all over.

Maybe experts like @tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT, and others will know for sure.

this was my dauuuum joke for the day:look: in the words of Ochocinco chile please:rolleyes:

hair typologist I am not:lachen:

but I vote 4a/4b <<< more 4b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back