Bye EllePixie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be explicitly stated.

Oh ok, I guess I didn't get that vibe. I have seen people express their dislike for her here without attack. If someone does have issue with someone expressing their opinion, that is not the majority. With all the foolery, I thought anything goes in this thread and others.

Oh ok, I guess I didn't get that vibe. I have seen people express their dislike for her here without attack. If someone does have issue with someone expressing their opinion, that is not the majority. With all the foolery, I thought anything goes in this thread and others.

reeko43 girl calm down. It's not that serious. This whole thing is comical to me.

Oh boy.....

My point is that you're taking my comment way too seriously. It was a facetious, tongue and cheek remark mostly in reference to the comments surrounding the butthurt gif. Which is hilarious by the way...

Again, I find this whole thing comical.

Lmbo @ how people start using big words when they're in an argument though. Lol.
I like her. She actually took the time out to read and answer a comment of mine on YouTube. And her answer is appreciated.

My point is that you're taking my comment way too seriously. It was a facetious, tongue and cheek remark mostly in reference to the comments surrounding the butthurt gif. Which is hilarious by the way...

Again, I find this whole thing comical.

I guess that is why online discussions are not always feasible. We sometimes make assumptions about others intentions that are not accurate. I assumed you were asking an honest question, you assumed that I was riled up for some reason and needed to calm down, lol! But, it is possible to still have a discussion without it turning into a circus.

Do we all know that people are allowed to have their own opinion? Are we aware of that?????

Because sometimes I wonder...

Is just like to state for the record that Elle quit blogging b/c she's currently doing things for the advancement of her career (not every Blogger wants to make a living that way), and she doesn't have time to devote to it. She's still on Twitter, so it's not like she disappeared from the internet.

Also, she deleted her fb page archived her blog and YouTube BEFORE that chick made that vid about scripts or w/e.

Do we all know that people are allowed to have their own opinion? Are we aware of that?????

I just think the problem is that people are being way too harsh with how they voice their opinions, like calling her a prick for example. I mean, the name calling is just really uncalled for when you don't know them personally.

The woman only did reviews, they were honest, straightforward and of course I'm sure she got annoyed with some viewers when she has to answer the same questions over an over again. People just get annoying.

That also means that people are allowed to have an opinion on an opinion. :spinning:

My opinion is that this whole thread is a mess, but entertaining enough to keep peeking in here and there to see if there's new twists. :lol:

And I should be picking out my casket, wearing polyester and moving into a senior building since I will be 50 in a few years :lachen::perplexed
No shade to D. Lewis because she is a wonderful lady and I really liked her but I too thought she was in her 40s. It was before she lost weight and changed her wardrobe up a bit. I do not think 40 is old as Ill be 40 in 11 years :look: :lol: But yeah I thought she had an older more mature spirit about her and I even said it to her a couple of times when she was on the forum.

And I should be picking out my casket, wearing polyester and moving into a senior building since I will be 50 in a few years :lachen::perplexed

I'm 50 now, and to heck with alladat. I'll give some of these yung chicks a run for their money any day, all day! :lol:

empressri said:

empressri

Prima of course you can! What this thread means is that if you ever mess up on YT and don't renew your subscription, people are probably going to throw you under the bus too. Don't worry I'll be here defending your honor LOL

Sent from my iPhone 10 using LHCF

Was EllePixie that light skinned girl with burgundy hair? I remember her. She argued me down about light skin privilege and how she got all these advantages and privileges because she was light skin. When I asked her like what? She said she got promoted to head greeter at Victoria’s Secrets because she was light skin…lol.. I Kid you not.

Anywho.. I never saw her videos… or anything. Aren’t a lot of vloggers making money doing this sort of thing full time? I wonder why she didn’t make it a business, If that was possible. From what I”ve read, seems like she was into it.

I love hair growth pics though.. does she have a Fotki? I remember her Avatar she had a short afro. I’d love to see her progress.

Was EllePixie that light skinned girl with burgundy hair? I remember her. She argued me down about light skin privilege and how she got all these advantages and privileges because she was light skin. When I asked her like what? She said she got promoted to head greeter at Victoria’s Secrets because she was light skin…lol.. I Kid you not.

Anywho.. I never saw her videos… or anything. Aren’t a lot of vloggers making money doing this sort of thing full time? I wonder why she didn’t make it a business, If that was possible. From what I”ve read, seems like she was into it.

I love hair growth pics though.. does she have a Fotki? I remember her Avatar she had a short afro. I’d love to see her progress.

Her hair is now dark brown/black and waist length. Her videos are on YT under denimpixie.

As far as I understand (what she revealed on YT and FB) she has a career outside of YT. Not everyone aspires to turn that hobby into a business.

Her hair is now dark brown/black and waist length. Her videos are on YT under denimpixie.

As far as I understand (what she revealed on YT and FB) she has a career outside of YT. Not everyone aspires to turn that hobby into a business.

Okay thanks, I'll go check out some of her progress videos. wow waist length... yummy... I swear it was an afro not that long ago. That's awesome.

I guess it would be hard to make serious money off vlogging, my girlfriend did it and she turned it into a business for her (not hair) but she did say it took a long time.

To me it was a generic Californian accent - sort of like mine (but more nasally). *shrug*

Hispanic?? a la Sofia Vergara? :lachen: No...that drives me crazy too.

She reminds me of the actresses of Clueless, high pitch, from your nose kind of talk, and they say "like" all the damn time. I can only take seconds of that.

What kind of Accent did she have? Was she Hispanic?

Sent From My Pheauxne

On the other forum, they started her accent was fake because when she wanted to make a point in her vids her "Baltimore" accent would come out.

On the other forum, they started her accent was fake because when she wanted to make a point in her vids her "Baltimore" accent would come out.

:lol:

Though I never studied linguistics, I'm certain someone can have both (accents). I'm from California but my dad is from Texas, so at various points of my life, could either sound like a valley girl or be influenced from my father's thick accent. I've worked hard to get away from "sounding country", but it could slip every now and then even though I never stepped foot into Texas.

Not saying this is the case with Elle, but I believe anything's possible.

**SaSSy** said:

Huh? LOL I didn't even know Baltimore folks had a distinct accent.

This reminds me of how people complain about Shima's Cuban accent.

Sent from my iPhone 10 using LHCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back