Bye EllePixie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say good for her since she seemed really stressed out and to have a low tolerance level with her subscribers. It's good that she knew when she had enough.

Omfg and this is why....I just.....

I'll keep my damned day job. Folks getting their panties in a bunch over some damned hair videos (not my girl elle, just in general, something I've been noticing for a while, like, last year)

Too much drama for NO REASON.

Last edited:
I got a email from her blog saying she was ok just had alot of thing going on. I liked her reviews.

:perplexed Didn't know saying bye meant R.I.P. Guess I have to recheck the forum dictionary. Didn't mean to frighten anyone.

EllePixie was one of my favorite posters here and has some great hair. She never said XYZ shampoo/conditioner grew her hair, never staged bogus length checks and was honest about how she felt about a product, positive or negative.

I think she will be better off devoting her time to more positive and fruitful endeavors. This hair world overall is a hot mess

What is this crazy video I'm watching???

Omfg and this is why....I just.....

I'll keep my damned day job. Folks getting their panties in a bunch over some damned hair videos (not my girl elle, just in general, something I've been noticing lately)

Too much drama for NO REASON.

I think there's an epidemic of nitwitism(yes I made that up) spreading across the land.

I think there's an epidemic of nitwitism(yes I made that up) spreading across the land.

Will you believe me when I said that I noticed it a LONG time ago?? I swear I had so many 'Will you shut the hell up and sit down???' moments but....honestly, it's NOT worth it.

I never pandered to the idiots that trickled across my yt page, and I refused to do so any other way.

0live0il said:
Listen, what do you have against Elle? Fall back. If I remember clearly, you're the one who wore a surgeon's mask to do youtube videos. Just because Elle showed us her human face and was popular, there's no need for you to hate!!!!

Some women :rolleyes:

:lachen: :lol:

Anyway Elle was cool on all the forums I saw her on and she was a great reviewer. I think she got sick of all the mess - between companies acting a fool, random commenters acting a fool, forum fonts acting a fool...

It was mentioned that there was drama between her and the CurkBox lady, but I didn't catch it. I know she was quick to out any company acting shady and I appreciated that.

In!
I liked her videos. She is entertaining.
I always read her name as demonpixie though. Which isn't a good thing.

Do we (viewers/readers) really care if a blogger/vlogger receives payment and uses a script? Don't jump on me but at the end of the day you the consumer has to make a decision for yourself. I never took a yt review to heart, I look at them to learn about new products I'd otherwise never would know about, I want to see it and get an opinion. I read ingredients and listen to my hair, I don't understand people who don't. If you want facts and truth about something do your own research.

She had great hair & I liked her various color jobs. I often reference her bantu knot vid as one with the best results. Hopefully she'll leave her old vids up.

I'll wear my mask for as long as I want, for crazies out there like you!

:lachen::lachen: . I remember when I saw your video with the mask. I laughed for a good long time. However you are right. Pretty much any instruction on how to start a blog or successful YouTube channel tells you to get active in forums to get followers. But I don't hold anything against Elle for doing it, everyone does it.

:lachen:
tumblr_m7oijswRh11r027st.gif

Dat's it? *Goes back to ET and OT*

:lachen: lmbo you are a mess!!

That sucks she had nice reviews...even tho she thought her hair was 4a she knew what she was talking about.
...well I hope she is happy with her choice to leave the internet world I don't blame her.

I think she left because they said something awful about her and the movie castaway on that hideous lipstick website.

reeko43

Please don't scare me by starting threads with "bye". I was worried something had happened to her like Dawnyele. That's all... Maybe I'm too sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back