BSL 2009 CHALLENGE

I tried to upload my progress pics but it's not going the way I want. I'm at work now but I'll try again later today

I'm in. I haven't reached ARMPIT yet but my real goal for armpit was december 2008 or was it april can't remember anyway I am in, bunning it usually. I will try to post my starting picture

I guess I will join this BSL 2009 Challenge.. I thought I would make BSL by the end of this year but I had a setback and had to trim see-thru thin ends :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :cry:. Back in nurture mode so I've been keeping my hair in a bun seven days a week w/the ends baggied at least three of those days..

I guess I will join this BSL 2009 Challenge.. I thought I would make BSL by the end of this year but I had a setback and had to trim see-thru thin ends :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :cry:. Back in nurture mode so I've been keeping my hair in a bun seven days a week w/the ends baggied at least three of those days..

Don't worry just take care of your ends and you'll be there in no time. HHG:grin::grin:

I agree with jerseygurl, don't worry about the setback. You have a great regimen in place and with your TLC, your hair will continue to strive in no time! Good luck!

I put myself on a no direct heat for 30 days mini challenge. So far so good. Hopefully I don't get tempted before the holiday to use heat. Im go try and wet wrap and when it dry hopefully it come out smooth. I have 2 weeks and some days before my challenge is up. I also DC today with ORS Replenish Pak and followed up with Nadia Olive and Orange Conditioner. Great combination. So far so good.

I'm in the same boat :sad:.

I think I'll make BSL in Dec '09, well at least the back. I hope my front (trouble area) will be at SL at the end of the year. I plan to:

-wear mainly protective styles
-drink plenty of water
-take vitamins
-protein treatment once a month
-deep condition weekly

I will post my pictures after I relax this weekend. I'd better relax this weekend! I am 15 weeks post and have a mini-jungle on my scalp. I massage my scalp and snappity-snap snap! :wallbash:

It is cold now in Jersey, so I plan to reach my goal by:

Bunning, phony ponies and half wigs
MT and OCT
Ayurvedic oils, powders and rinses
Moisture (thanks to Hairveda's SitriNillah Deep Conditioner) :lick:
Multi-vitamins

I am a little above SL now, so I am chasin' BSL by 2009! :cowgirl:

Good luck everybody!!!

Count me in... I'm about 1.5 inches past SL... I hope to make BSL by at LEAST dec 09.

I will update with my progress.. If I could only get someone to take my pictures for me I would update with pics. My SO would laugh at me if I asked him to take hair pics :rolleyes:

Back