BSL 2009 CHALLENGE

Please add me to the list. :yep:I am just grazing SL,:ohwell: and will be joining the BUN FOR GROWTH challenge on Jan. 1st 2009. My goal is to be BSL by Dec. 31st 2009!!!!:grin:

I want to join! Right now I am about 1" past APL, so I need around 2". I will take a starting pick when I flat iron tomorrow.

whoooooooo!!!!!!

cant wait for my hair to be swingin and blingin all down my back!! i got my reggie down now and i ready to make this happen....

I would like to join into.. I think I should be able to be bsl in 2009 as well.. :| lost all my progress pics from before (damn computer dying) but I should have new pics to show around January 15th....to show where i'm at.

i'm in! can i be added? oooh, my very 1st challenge - so exciting!! what are the perameters - starting pics, update pics, monthly...quarterly? thx!

I must've been having a "moment". Don't know what I was thinking. I need out of this and into an APL by 2009 challenge. :perplexed

I'm already touching BSL this year but I don't want to really claim it until I am full BSL after a tiny trim I need which will be next year for sure.

My hair is in extension braids righ now but here is my latest progress pic:

MTProgressPicforDecember2008-vi.jpg

Also....are there specific rules to the challenge?? Or is it simply "anything goes" until reveal-time??:ohwell:

I don't think that there are rules for this challenge but I do believe a starting pic would be a given. It is best to put one up so that you'll have something to compare at the end of the challenge. I am wearing extension braids to help me get to full BSL sooner than later:yep:.

Back