BSL 2009 CHALLENGE

I'm already touching BSL this year but I don't want to really claim it until I am full BSL after a tiny trim I need which will be next year for sure.

My hair is in extension braids righ now but here is my latest progress pic:

MTProgressPicforDecember2008-vi.jpg

looking good Aggie:grin::yep::yep:

I almost forgot I was in this challenge, I will be perming on Thursday and hopefully posting progress pictures on Thursday. Wish me luck y'all

I want in! I am working on APL, but I want BSL by the end 2009. My starting pic is in my siggy.

Last edited:
Ladies I apologize for not updating the list. I have been very busy and I have not had time to even sign on to LHCF. So from this point on, I will not be updating the list.

Anyone that wants to join this challenge, please feel free to do so. This challenge is open to all. All are welcome.

For all those who are just joining this challenge, the only rule is to give us updates on your progress. HHG ladies!

I haven't flat ironed for at least 6 months, but I'm going to try this week to see how long it is. "Try" because I have a CHI (w/o temp control) and I've grown cautious about the heat. I may just wash and airdry.:rolleyes:

Ladies, I am hoping to BSL by June 09. Since washing my hair a couple of days ago, my hair is about 2 inches from APL right now (since I declined a trim on my ends from my stylist).

You look like you'll make it! You're already a breath away from BSL as it is! What a way to ring in the New Year, lol.

Thanks Muffin. :yawn: You and me both! Look at your hair girl.... I just hope that my hair stops breaking off. :spinning: (Sorry it took so long to post - I just saw your response).

We can do it!!

I'm in. Due to a set back a few months ago I wasn't able to make it this year but I hope to be a couple of month into 09.

Hi ladies this is my current starting point, i just got my hair cut in to a long bob. So hopefully i can reach BSL by 2009. I ti might be a long shot but I'm going to try.

4a/b relaxed (nov 11th last relaxer-dec 31 next t-up) I'm trying to stretch to 9 weeks

My current regime is:

wash 1x a week with Aveda rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner
Dc 1x a week with either ORS hair mayo and cera repair or Kera care humecto cream conditioner/cera repair or organix vanilla silk/cera repair.

Oils: cold pressed casrtor oil (every other day) , jojoba (to seal), betty hutton

Moisturizers: NTM or glucerin and aloe vera juice

Low to no manipulation.

Vitamins: women's one a day, biotin 500, msm, b-complex

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm focused! *I will acheive BSL in 09*
:yep:I can't wait.

Pic below: Natural wet hair. Once straightened, I'm APL.

Attachments

• IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
I am hoping to make healthy and full BSL in 09 as well.. Recently had a setback and cut 3 1/2 inches so back at APL :ohwell:

I am now APL as of December 12th, no longer SL, my update pic is in my siggy, so I am definitely down to be BSL next year

I am in. I am currently SL and would love to be BSL by Dec 09. My current regime is co-wash 2-3x week w/ daily scalp massages, and keeping my hair in 2 strand twists for the next 6 months. Then I will re-evaluate to see if I should continue w/ this or try something new.

Back