Brides..do you have any questions or need ideas, ask me i'm a wedding planner

latebloomer

Hey All you brides to be,

Congratulations on your engagement!!!!
I've always been intrigued by events and weddings which is what lead me to my degree in Events Management. I know have my own Wedding and Events company on the side and hopefully will soon be able to devote all my time to it and give up my day job.

Doing my job has taken to me to Jamaica a number of times and i've also done quite a few events in my hometown LONDON. I know what a stressful and confusing time this can be so if you want someone to talk to or have questions or want to run ideas by me, your welcome to do so...

God bless xxx

Do you have a budget percent break down? For example 3% of your budget goes to flowers and so on. I haven't a clue what a wedding cost.

Do you have a budget percent break down? For example 3% of your budget goes to flowers and so on. I haven't a clue what a wedding cost.

Costings are usually different with every wedding, its difficult for me to give you %breakdown of what each thing may cost in a wedding, because it usually depends on how elaborate or detailed you want each aspect of your wedding to be. For example a bride may find a simple dress for a real cheap price say £150.00 but then want to go all out on her wedding decor and flowers and may spend over a £1000.00 easily.

The best thing for you to do ideally is to imagine the look and feel you want for your wedding, (casual, glamorous, simple etc) think about the number of guests, think about what means most to you the tiny details or the overall impact as well as size?

Once you have had a chance to think about this, get back to me and let me know and i'll be able to give you a further breakdown regarding your choices...

x

Back