~*~*Break Out Your Castor Oil - 2010 Edition~*~*

Had flat twists for a while. Was using JBCO in between the rows.
Now I am about to DC with JBCO in the mix.

Thought I'd come in a post even thought I'm not in the challenge. I'm still faithfully using my JBCO, after co washing oiling my scalp and at night before bed. I love this stuff...

Does anyone know of any coupon codes for sams24/7.com? I need to replenish my supply soon, and I like FREE SHIPPING :yep:

Does anyone know of any coupon codes for sams24/7.com? I need to replenish my supply soon, and I like FREE SHIPPING :yep:

2007 is a code for a little off the price of the product
unfortunately, when i ordered mine...i didnt try this code
because i thought it was an old code

i ended up trying it AFTER the fact and found out that it worked. blah!

but for the 8oz ($9.99 bottle), i think the price came out to be like $8.49 after the discount.

ah well...i'll just use the discount next time.

i dont know any free shipping codes, though lol

Still going at it 3-4 times per week. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for 2" of growth by my next relaxer in May!!

DARN IT! I got my hair trimmed today (forgot about this Challenge)! Oh well, hopefully I'll still have a nice amount of growth by the end of this challenge. I've been applying my Lavender JBCO at least a couple times a week and occasionally adding it to my Deep Conditioners.

Woot woot!!! Sam's delivers everytime! I ordered late Wednesday night and got my package this morning! My mom has seen how this stuff if working wonders for my head and now she wants to try some too!

Ladies w/ finer hair, how are you all using JBCO? How many times/wk and are you putting it on your ends as well? My mom has really fine hair and I know she can't use as much as I do. I'm so heavy handed. :(

Ladies w/ finer hair, how are you all using JBCO? How many times/wk and are you putting it on your ends as well? My mom has really fine hair and I know she can't use as much as I do. I'm so heavy handed. :(

I use my castor oil 2x's a week, and I put it on my ends, but I wear mostly textured styles i.e. pincurls and braidouts as long as your not wearing a straight style it's fine. I wouldn't recommend using it on your ends if you plan on wearing a pin str8 look b/c then the hair looks weighed down, the ends will stick together and if your hair is fine then it looks thin.

Alright... haven't checked in in a while. I've had a sow-in for the past few months and applied castor oil between the braids on my scalp. I've gotten a lot of growth and my roots are really thick. My ends look the same as before (thin as a mugg). But since I've decided to turn my long stretch into a transition, i really don't care. I'm continuing the castor oil application with much needed faith to my roots.

I used up my BT, and now mixing sulfur with JBCO it very thick. I'm going to put some other oil with it and use it 2x a week.

Checking in. Still mixing a generous portion of JBCO in my DCs and sealing with my JBCO mix every other night. I've been fake bunning this week so I just cover the ends with it.

:perplexedI'm checking in, I have been Dcing w JBCO and mixing it w various oils when I apply it to my scalp. This has helped the serious itching problem I was having. I always use my homemade leave in mix, thanks to from short to long-goggle her blog. I am getting wonderful length and will apply heat for the first time since Sept. 09. I will post a before and after pic. April 26 is my anniversary cuz if it wasn't I would wait till Sept and try The no heat thing for a year. Happy growing ladies !

Well I'm still diligently applying my JBCO at least 3x a week and my NG is loving me up for it!!

still applying twice a week. trying to get my mom to start applying to her hair in order to gain thickness. her hair has really thinned from age, a bad relaxer and relaxers in general.

Back