Black girl wanting to date white man/White man's response

MissJ

Black girl:

I want a white boyfriend sooo bad, but how am I supposed to meet one?? How can I put myself out there without seeming too obvious or embarassing myself? Do you have any suggestions or advice?

White man:

Do you allready have a guy in mind?

Do you have any white gf or are they all black?

Do you dress ghetto or kinda like a white girl?

Do you have a nice weeve?

Uh ok? :lol: That's kinda messed up. I'm dying to kno what were her answers and what were his "suggestions" thereafter? Is he trying to say she needs a nice weave?

I closed the thread after reading his response to her, so I don't know what her answers were. :lachen:

The poster was probably a troll... Probably not black nor a woman. Her question was dumb. His answer was dumb. It was dumb 2.5 years ago and it's still dumb, except now it's old & dumb. This exchange is not worth discussing.... And quite frankly, I don't see why this crap was worthy a thread on this forum :look:

:lachen::lachen:

There are more than enough white men checking for us without us having to hunt them down on the net. They are men not JBCO.

The poster was probably a troll... Probably not black nor a woman. Her question was dumb. His answer was dumb. It was dumb 2.5 years ago and it's still dumb, except now it's old & dumb. This exchange is not worth discussing.... And quite frankly, I don't see why this crap was worthy a thread on this forum :look:

Right. I think I'm missing the point of this post.

Wait, can someone tell me what a troll is exactly? Everytime I think I know, the context that I see it used in becomes a lil different

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

A troll is someone who basically joins a forum for the sole purpose of starting crap, causing dissension, posting untrue far-fetched stories for sport etc.

So wait, someone copied and pasted that convo on your forum? Or did two (or most likely one posing as two) people post the same answer/response thing? I assume it was only one post, one answer since you closed it?

From that thread ... SMH, LOL

Honest truth that I overheard a black mother tell her daughter looked to be about (18 to 19 years old. I was nearby them in the parking lot and they were about to load groceries into their car.

The daughter says "There were some good looking white guys in there, I'm starting to think about dating one.". No lie, the mother then said "You'll have to be prepared for the good chance he isn't going to have much dick, about like a small banana.". The daughter said "That's ok, a small banana is plenty for me.".

Back