BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Found this message on Claudie's site:

Claudie's Hair Revitalizer is closed temporarily; for inventory, ship pending orders, and to prepare for our Thanksgiving Sale. We will reopen on Thursday November 22, 2012.

Our Thanksgiving Sale will start when we reopen on Thursday November 22, 2012. Information pertaining to our Thanksgiving Sale, will not be made available prior to when we reopen.

Happy Thanksgiving from the staff of Claudie's Hair Revitalizer.

for the first time in a while im not broke on black friday and i dont know what to buy:ohwell: . im 4b natural head and looking for a cream to moisturize my hair and good detangling conditioners...any suggestions?

Coco Curls:

25% off Entire Store & Free Shipping over $75
no coupon code necessary, how convenient!

We are so excited to introduce our newest item - the Coco Curls gift sets! They come with our all in one moisturizing styling cream, 100% cotton women's fitted baby tee, and handmade custom wooden earrings. Simply choose your product and tshirt size and we'll do the rest. Shipping is included and we'll send it directly to all the naturalistas on your list with a custom message if you like!

Visit us at Shop.cococurls.com! Sale runs from Thursday 11.23.12 at 12:01AM EST - Monday 11.26.12 11:59PM EST

See Coco Curls got my interest. 25% off and Free ship - that makes sense.

Pura - I like her style too, sale til the end of the year. Gives you some time to hit them up.

Jessicurl:

From Midnight Thursday November 22 until Midnight Monday November 26, ALL orders placed at Jessicurl.com will receive a 25% discount. Just enter the code BFJC2526 to take advantage of these awesome savings.

I'll also use this opportunity to remind you that our 2oz Collections make a GREAT gift for curlies on your holiday gift giving list. :)

Thank you, very much, for all of your support over the years. I hope you have/had/are having a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

Anyone know anything about Uncle Funky's Daughter having a Black Friday sale?

This is Oyin's BF Sale info:

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=5ccf45332327dc17f3628e7f2&id=876d5151f9

Every time i try to post the pic it comes our really big.
us2.campaign-archive1.com

Last edited:

Yeah I'm passing on Oyin I can get similar products at better prices elsewhere.

Hmmm...debating on whether or not to get Oyin. I live in Bmore so I can get it on the ground.

Last edited:

Brown Butter Beauty

Black Friday Sale 25% 11/23 through 11/25

Code = BLACKFRIDAY

Last edited:

HairVeda

Nov 23 12am - 11:59pm
15 - 30% off entire site (no code needed)
take 10% off with code FABFRIDAY

check FB for updates

*** Season's Greetings ***

Hi everyone!!! The web store is back up for business. It's great to be back. Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes!! Please visit www.hydroquenchsystems.com to take advantage of the "Black Friday" sale. This sale begins NOW and lasts til December 1, 2012. I am currently not taking orders on Etsy only on the official HQ Systems website. There have been a few changes to our formulas. Preservatives have been added to prolong shelf life and Coconut Oils are back!

Enter Coupon Code: BFSALE at checkout to save 50% off all orders over $70

http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/

*** Season's Greetings ***

Hi everyone!!! The web store is back up for business. It's great to be back. Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes!! Please visit www.hydroquenchsystems.com to take advantage of the "Black Friday" sale. This sale begins NOW and lasts til December 1, 2012. I am currently not taking orders on Etsy only on the official HQ Systems website. There have been a few changes to our formulas. Preservatives have been added to prolong shelf life and Coconut Oils are back!

Enter Coupon Code: BFSALE at checkout to save 50% off all orders over $70

http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/
damn! how good is this line?

damn! how good is this line?

I really like her Greaseless Moisture and her Coconut Lime conditioners. I really wanted to try her Coconut oils (I plan on giving some away as Christmas gifts). There was a thread on her products in the Hair Care Tips forum.

BeeMine -

Bee Mine Products
Black Friday Sale!

Early Bird Sale Thurs 10 pm - 11:59 pm EST
30% off with $20 minimum BLKFRI23

Regular Black Friday Sale
Fri 12 am - 11:59 pm EST
25% off with $20 minimum purchase

Cyber Monday Sale!!
Mon 12 am - 11:59 pm EST
20% off with $20 mimimum purchase CYBER26

Thanks for allowing us to serve you
during this Holiday Season!!

Supergirl posted this on facebook;

9648_463187297067363_1790255050_n.jpg

Silk Dreams Hair Care

:nono: My list of places to buy from on Black Friday/Cyber Monday are steadily decreasing...

Early Bird Sale Thurs 10 pm - 11:59 pm EST
30% off with $20 minimum BLKFRI23

Regular Black Friday Sale
Fri 12 am - 11:59 pm EST
25% off with $20 minimum purchase

Now this is a SALE!:grin:

Last edited:
Back