BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Sage Naturalceuticals*
Sale Date: Nov 23 (In-Store Only 6am -- 7pm) | Nov 26 (Online Only 12:01am -- 11:59pm)
Sale Details: 25-30% OFF Everything + In-Store style demos | 20% OFF Everything using ‘cyber12′ + Flat Rate Shipping (by region)

I interpret this to read that they are only having a Cyber Monday sale for people that order online..is that correct?

whelp, looks like I wont be ordering anything on black friday. I thought they were having 25% online :sad:

Anything from Henna Sooq? I really miss Ayurnatural Beauty. They were my one-stop shop.

I don't understand why it takes so long for some vendors to post their sales information. It is not a surprise holiday. I think I am going to jaunt over to my local Indian store and get some Amla and Brahmi and call it a day.
what happened to it?

WHAAAATTTT! @ Imoan

love it!

*jots down CC's naturals on "to try" list*

Ha! Now that was funny......interestingly enough those products have been being stocked at sage like clockwork weekly for months while the qb website has been closed.....curiously (and right before the sage cyber sale i might add) qb has not restocked sage and has reopened its site and "doesn't know yet" whether sage will be stocked with qb for the sale....meanwhile, as has been the case for the past year, there is still not details on a qb sale on the qb site. Go figure.....i just found the timing in this situation interesting ......admittedly i haven't been in the qb thread in a day or so....so maybe it has been resolved and i can quit being suspect......but if not.....IJS

I have resisted posting my thoughts on this for the longest:lol:

Now I don't know the history behind QB or anything but it confuses me how a company continually operates like this year after year with no hope in sight to ever meet their customers demands. I would think something would have to give. It seems like they have some die hard customers but it would frustrate me to no end for it always to be a crap shoot if I am going to get my products or not. This is the reason I never even tried their products but I wanted to order something for the sale. I did discover today that there is a store in my area that sells their products so I think I will give them a call to see what they have in stock but I am not getting my hopes up hahaha

Ogoma said:
Anything from Henna Sooq? I really miss Ayurnatural Beauty. They were my one-stop shop.

I don't understand why it takes so long for some vendors to post their sales information. It is not a surprise holiday. I think I am going to jaunt over to my local Indian store and get some Amla and Brahmi and call it a day.

Ogoma check out Henna Sooq FB Page. This is the response I got when I asked the question if I should buy now or wait for BF? There had been no BF sale announced.

View attachment 178363

I'm going to go insane on Friday morning on hennasooq.com! And don't y'll try to shut the site down either, I'm sleeping Thursday Night with one eye open..

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

Supergirl posted this on facebook;

9648_463187297067363_1790255050_n.jpg

Silk Dreams Hair Care

Soooo is Silk Dreams having a BF sale or what?? :lol:

:lol: @ all the sales with multiple stipulations and exclusions

ButtersNBars

25% on All Henna Products!

Code = HENNAME1112
She can miss me with this "sale". Her shipping is outrageous!!!

10 boxes of henna - $65. Sale price - $48.75. S/H - $15.95. Savings - 30 cents.

I, too, miss ayunaturalbeauty.com. When she had a sale free shipping was always offered!

Good thing I'm not low on henna. I'll wait to see what hennasooq does for BF. Even if I have to stay up to ride herd on her website.....

And, no I don't have an Indian merchant/store near me....the nearest one is 4 - 5 hours!

what happened to it?

She sent out an email (or something) that she was no longer going to be in that business as she was moving on to do other things.

it's still open though:look:

From the email she sent out Sept 11, 2012:
Greetings,

I know that many of you have noticed in the recent months that more and more inventory went out of stock, but was never replenished. It was not meant to be perceived as a sign of negligence. To summarize, external factors caused a time for reflection and reevaluation of both personal and professional priorities. During that time, there had been plans for expansion that needed to be put on hold and a freeze on restocking inventory became necessary. Serious decisions needed to be made that would affect the future of the company.

After a few months of deliberation, those decisions have been reached.

It is with a sad heart that I inform everyone that I will no longer be an integral part of AyurNatural Beauty. With the decisions made, a new shift in focus and priorities are taking me in a new direction. I have truly enjoyed building this business from the ground up, nurturing its growth, and took pleasure in meeting the needs of our many customers. With the support of many in the natural hair community, ANB grew and became a thriving successful business that eventually extended well outside of that community. If I have learned nothing else, word of mouth is a very powerful thing. I appreciate all the good words and feedback that were given. It let me know that I was doing the right thing and making customers happy.

Back in 2008, I had no clue on how to handle my natural hair, but through the tips, tricks, and support of many wonderful posters, I was soon handling my hair like a pro... oh, and picked up a temporary PJ habit as well! As I learned more about the benefits of ayurvedic herbs in natural hair care, it quickly became a staple in my regimen and remains so to this day. When I launched this business in July 2009, the support was overwhelming. Here, I need to acknowledge some knowledgeable, kind-hearted, and beautifully-crowned ladies. I know I will miss many names, so allow me to thank the ladies in 4a on NaturallyCurly.com, the ladies of LHCF, and especially Kinky Rhonnie who absolutely insisted that I should have a blog announcement done to let the natural hair community know about my new little endeavor.

As for the future of AyurNatural Beauty, the store will close temporarily end of business day this Friday, September 14th as the transition is completed. Upon reopening, and the date is still to be determined, orders will no longer ship from Chicago, but from Florida. Any further business decisions will be made by my partner who will continue to run the business.

All my sincere thanks and best wishes,

~ Ekua

She can miss me with this "sale". Her shipping is outrageous!!!

10 boxes of henna - $65. Sale price - $48.75. S/H - $15.95. Savings - 30 cents.

I, too, miss ayunaturalbeauty.com. When she had a sale free shipping was always offered!

Good thing I'm not low on henna. I'll wait to see what hennasooq does for BF. Even if I have to stay up to ride herd on her website.....

And, no I don't have an Indian merchant/store near me....the nearest one is 4 - 5 hours!

Is the henna the same as the Jamila henna in the Indian stores? If so, you can just get someone to pick up a few boxes and mail them to you. The Indian stores sell it much cheaper and the shipping will be less as well. Just a thought.

[/B]
Is the henna the same as the Jamila henna in the Indian stores? If so, you can just get someone to pick up a few boxes and mail them to you. The Indian stores sell it much cheaper and the shipping will be less as well. Just a thought.
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm good on my stock until someone has a real sale.

I don't know anyone in any city that sells henna. I use Jamila and, as I said, I'm well stocked. I just don't like my stock to get low.....I henna weekly and I henna DH twice a month. So, on average, I'm using about 4 - 5 boxes a month.

Henna-head for life!!

Komaza Care 20% off with coupon code THANKS.. limited availabiility. would rather get all my stuff from sagenaturalceuticals but she said she will no longer cary Komaza care.

NjoiCreations

♥*'"*:•.-:¦:-•*SALES DEETS!!!!!!*•-:¦:-•:*'"*♥

BLACK FRIDAY! Use cc BLKTGIF25 (25% off)
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY! Use cc SBS20 (20% off)
CYBER MONDAY! Use cc CYBER25 (25% off)

Each sale is "1" day ONLY starting at midinite and ends at 11:59 PST(remember ya'll i live in Cali) NO reserve orders sorry. NEW CreationS will debut on BF! *oh i may do a FLASHSALE on Thanksgiving Day!!! ;) okay i think thats it, HaPpY Shopping!
♥ Angie~

Soooo is Silk Dreams having a BF sale or what?? :lol:

@femmedusiecle Hmp.:rolleyes: Gurl....."Ain't Nobody Got Time Fah Dat":nono: *just say you're not having one* Tis All.:ohwell:

Komaza hair care BF sale....20% off with code: thanks

@lovelycurls Thank you!:grin:

Komaza Care 20% off with coupon code THANKS.. limited availabiility. would rather get all my stuff from sagenaturalceuticals but she said she will no longer cary Komaza care.

@serenity34 Thank You!:grin:

NjoiCreations

♥*'"*:•.-:¦:-•*SALES DEETS!!!!!!*•-:¦:-•:*'"*♥

BLACK FRIDAY! Use cc BLKTGIF25 (25% off)
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY! Use cc SBS20 (20% off)
CYBER MONDAY! Use cc CYBER25 (25% off)

Each sale is "1" day ONLY starting at midinite and ends at 11:59 PST(remember ya'll i live in Cali) NO reserve orders sorry. NEW CreationS will debut on BF! *oh i may do a FLASHSALE on Thanksgiving Day!!! ;) okay i think thats it, HaPpY Shopping!
♥ Angie~

Imoan Thanks Ms. Lady!

Pompous Blue Gurl...I just don't understand why ButtersNBars can't get her shipping rates in order. IMO that is killing her business.

@PJaye Gurl...You called it. Most of these vendors are trippin'.

I'm still in sheer horror & utter disbelief that somebody got the nerve to be talmbout 10%:lol:

Back