Black Friday Sale Details
WHEN: Friday November 23, 2012

WHERE: www.coilyheadchick.com

WHAT: 20% off your purchase of $30.00 or more

TIME: Noon EST until Midnight EST

Sale Code: CHCBF2012

ATTN: Due to Sale Shipping and Processing will take up to 14 BUSINESS days

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Nyenzo Naturals Boutique has 15% off and free shipping on $45 or more. No coupon code needed 11/21-11/23

OK what about silk dreams? Supergirl I just emailed giovanni the sas is a staple con AND leave in and the new 2chic with argan oil is my new fav:grin:
Aubrey OR jane carter? I emailed as well we will see if i get a resp :ohwell:

Yes, we'll be having a sale. :yep:

My list is good n' ready....what's everyone getting this year? Im actually not even getting much, just 4 items from Sage:
Darcys Cocoa Bean
Darcys Pumpkin Condish 16oz
Qhemet Cocoa Tree
BASK Silk & Honey Hair Milk

I really wish that Maxius/Maxiglide was having a sale. :(

But um... :look: Bask sounds delicious. I already ordered from Hairitage Hydrations and got my shipping confirmation today. I'm soooo stoked. I'm trying not to order anything else.... but I don't know how that's going to work out :giggle: Original Moxie posted that they were going to have a good sale too. I need the DC and leave-in... and maybe the Lux Lox.... and the Emollience. :look: Don't judge me.

Got my shipping notification for products ordered during the election sale from hairitage hydrations. Wow! That was quick considering she said people "showed out".

ceecy29

You mean showed out as in buying her product not showed out as in nasty comments right or getting mad?..lol

I missed that sale it looked like some great products too..

AveYou
Details:On Black Friday, November 23rd, we are offering 25% Off Your Entire Purchase, Buy One Get One Free on all Philosophy products and Gift Sets (perfect holiday presents!), and a FREE Kwof Professional Finishing Flat Iron (a $189.99 value) with any purchase of $100 or more! Enjoy extended store hours from 9am-7pm. *Valid in-store only.

Does this mean no on-line sale or is there a possibility of a flash sale (in which we wouldn't be given details until the sale)?

Philippians413 said:
AveYou
Details:On Black Friday, November 23rd, we are offering 25% Off Your Entire Purchase, Buy One Get One Free on all Philosophy products and Gift Sets (perfect holiday presents!), and a FREE Kwof Professional Finishing Flat Iron (a $189.99 value) with any purchase of $100 or more! Enjoy extended store hours from 9am-7pm. *Valid in-store only.

Does this mean no on-line sale or is there a possibility of a flash sale (in which we wouldn't be given details until the sale)?

Philipians413 - I was wondering the same. The past couple sales they've had have been in store only.

AveYou

That sucks. :ohwell:

@Philippians413 @Golden75

Apparently, the online sale will be posted in a few days. I am only planning on getting CJ Curl Rehab and Repair Me but if the discount is superb, I might pick one or two other things :lol:. I wonder if the Clarisonic brushes would be included in the discount?

306096_10152267380180261_1230810302_n.jpg

Welp Black Friday came early for me got my weave hair curly in 16, 18, & 20 inches that's 3 bundles for 200 plus 29 dollars shipping and handling with taxes.

I feel great, but it won't be installed until after the New Years.

@Philippians413 @Golden75

Apparently, the online sale will be posted in a few days. I am only planning on getting CJ Curl Rehab and Repair Me but if the discount is superb, I might pick one or two other things :lol:. I wonder if the Clarisonic brushes would be included in the discount?

Ogoma - Thanks! I need some clarisonic brushes too, and Supergoop AM Moisturizer. That's why I'm stalking them. I'll pick up a couple items from CJ too.

Golden75 said:
Ogoma - Thanks! I need some clarisonic brushes too, and Supergoop AM Moisturizer. That's why I'm stalking them. I'll pick up a couple items from CJ too.

Hi everyone I'm Tia and this is my first post.
Anyways.. I emailed aveyou and asked if they were going to have a sale online for Black Friday and this is what they said:
Dear Tia,

Thank you for contacting AVEYOU Beauty Boutique. Our current return customer coupon code is AYFALL25, which will give you $25 of an order of $100 or more. We did have plans for black Friday events/sales however the unfortunate devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy in our area may cause some delays in those promotional offers.

Thank you and hope to see you back soon,

Help Desk
AVEYOU Beauty Boutique

CR_logo_mobile.png

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!

BUY ONE CURL MAKER GET A FRESH CURL FREE!

Purchase CURL MAKER get one free bottle of FRESH CURL! The ultimate detangling curl reviving mist!
Black Friday only
Shop: www.camillerosenaturals.com
HYDRATE * SOFTEN* STRENGTHEN

Not sure if posted - Curl Junkie 25%

Starting Thursday, November 22, 2012, 5pm EST through Friday, November 23, 2012, 11:59pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'THANKS2012' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Thursday to shop or for more details. Offer Expires: Friday, November 22, 2012, 11:59pm, EST.

Thanks TiaBia.

I am sorry to hear they were impacted by Hurricane Sandy.

Hi everyone I'm Tia and this is my first post.
Anyways.. I emailed aveyou and asked if they were going to have a sale online for Black Friday and this is what they said:
Dear Tia,

Thank you for contacting AVEYOU Beauty Boutique. Our current return customer coupon code is AYFALL25, which will give you $25 of an order of $100 or more. We did have plans for black Friday events/sales however the unfortunate devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy in our area may cause some delays in those promotional offers.

Thank you and hope to see you back soon,

Help Desk
AVEYOU Beauty Boutique

Thanks for this thread!

I really don't know of any sales but I wanted to remind you ladies if you're interested in My Honeychild start checking the website Thanksgiving day. The last two years she's had a bogo sale but it's been on Thanksgiving Day and she doesn't announce it ahead of time.

ETA: Like Myhoneychild on Facebook to find out Black Friday details.

Last edited:

Would Aveyou honor the sale for phone orders? BOGOF on philosophy is kinda awesome (and I only like a couple of things from them). Looks like they don't sell that brand online.

ETA sorry if this is a repost, search function is in a funky state.

Brown Butter Beauty
25% off
11/23-11/25
code "BlackFriday"

Last edited:

Sorry if a repeat - I can't remember what has been posted - Shi-Naturals:

Black Friday Shi-Angels Sale!!

25% off every product
Sale Date: Nov. 21-27th
Use Code"ANGELS" at checkout

Free Shipping On Orders 100.00 and Over !! U.S. Only

CurlyKinks.com

Black Friday Sale!!!
30% Off Everything
No Coupon Code Needed
Free Gift with Purchase!

Gift Sets available to give that special someone the perfect present this year. We only have a limited supply so get them while you can!

Our FREE SHIPPING for orders over $65 will still be active so not only will you be able to take advantage of our great promotions, you can get FREE SHIPPING as well! No Coupon Code Needed!

A new product is also being launched and we can't wait to unveil it!

Last edited:

Black Friday Sale!!!
30% Off Everything
No Coupon Code Needed
Free Gift with Purchase!

Gift Sets available to give that special someone the perfect present this year. We only have a limited supply so get them while you can!

Our FREE SHIPPING for orders over $65 will still be active so not only will you be able to take advantage of our great promotions, you can get FREE SHIPPING as well! No Coupon Code Needed!

A new product is also being launched and we can't wait to unveil it!

Kurlee - Who dis fo'

Back