BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

SimJam said:
HairVeda

Nov 23 12am - 11:59pm
15 - 30% off entire site (no code needed)
take 10% off with code FABFRIDAY

check FB for updates

Anyone wanna bet that sitrinillah will be 15% off? Lol I would get two jars if it was 30

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

Sage Naturalceuticals*
Sale Date: Nov 23 (In-Store Only 6am -- 7pm) | Nov 26 (Online Only 12:01am -- 11:59pm)
Sale Details: 25-30% OFF Everything + In-Store style demos | 20% OFF Everything using ‘cyber12′ + Flat Rate Shipping (by region)

I interpret this to read that they are only having a Cyber Monday sale for people that order online..is that correct?

Sage Naturalceuticals*
Sale Date: Nov 23 (In-Store Only 6am -- 7pm) | Nov 26 (Online Only 12:01am -- 11:59pm)
Sale Details: 25-30% OFF Everything + In-Store style demos | 20% OFF Everything using ‘cyber12′ + Flat Rate Shipping (by region)

I interpret this to read that they are only having a Cyber Monday sale for people that order online..is that correct?

*Frisky* - That's how I read it - Cyber Monday only

@**SaSSy** - Not sure if it was posted upthread. I just checked their site and it said Like them on FB for BF details :rolleyes:. I am so tired of that line! :lol:

Sabino Hair Solutions

A Big Thank You....BOGO Style!

Buy One Get One Free. Sabino THANK YOU Thanksgiving SALE!

Buy one bottle of Moisture Block or Lok & Blok and get one free until 12-01-2012.

Limit one bottle per person, no coupons needed! Just order your favorite product and we'll add another bottle FREE

Couldn't pass up the Hydroquench sale....great one! My first time with this line. I bought every dc and the strawberry coconut oil and the strawberry coconut lime cleanser....I'm not sure how to use this but I'll figure it out. I hope I like this line. I should be all stocked on dc's.

phillipians413 I live in bmore too so I was thinking about just stopping by the store. I probably won't get anything but its close enough to give it a go!

BeeMine -

Bee Mine Products
Black Friday Sale!

Early Bird Sale Thurs 10 pm - 11:59 pm EST
30% off with $20 minimum BLKFRI23

Regular Black Friday Sale
Fri 12 am - 11:59 pm EST
25% off with $20 minimum purchase

Cyber Monday Sale!!
Mon 12 am - 11:59 pm EST
20% off with $20 mimimum purchase CYBER26

Thanks for allowing us to serve you
during this Holiday Season!!

Bee Mine wasn't even on my radar, but that 30% off is looking mighty tempting.

Ya'll I'm still looking for Komaza. :sad:

So, somebody keep me posted if you see anything.:look:

Otherwise, I'll try to get it from Sage.:perplexed

Isn't everyone still waiting on them to have last year's Black Friday sale? Lol

Ha! Now that was funny......interestingly enough those products have been being stocked at sage like clockwork weekly for months while the qb website has been closed.....curiously (and right before the sage cyber sale i might add) qb has not restocked sage and has reopened its site and "doesn't know yet" whether sage will be stocked with qb for the sale....meanwhile, as has been the case for the past year, there is still not details on a qb sale on the qb site. Go figure.....i just found the timing in this situation interesting ......admittedly i haven't been in the qb thread in a day or so....so maybe it has been resolved and i can quit being suspect......but if not.....IJS

Does it seem like some of these Vendors want U to give A LOT but they give OUT so little..

Anything from Henna Sooq? I really miss Ayurnatural Beauty. They were my one-stop shop.

I don't understand why it takes so long for some vendors to post their sales information. It is not a surprise holiday. I think I am going to jaunt over to my local Indian store and get some Amla and Brahmi and call it a day.

Sage Naturalceuticals*

That sucks cuz the people who are able to purchase in the store will buy up all the good products and nothing will be left for online shopping.:sad:

Ogoma said:
Anything from Henna Sooq? I really miss Ayurnatural Beauty. They were my one-stop shop.

I don't understand why it takes so long for some vendors to post their sales information. It is not a surprise holiday. I think I am going to jaunt over to my local Indian store and get some Amla and Brahmi and call it a day.

Me too. If Henna Sooq was having a BF same, you'd think it would have been announced by now.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ha! Now that was funny......interestingly enough those products have been being stocked at sage like clockwork weekly for months while the qb website has been closed.....curiously (and right before the sage cyber sale i might add) qb has not restocked sage and has reopened its site and "doesn't know yet" whether sage will be stocked with qb for the sale....meanwhile, as has been the case for the past year, there is still not details on a qb sale on the qb site. Go figure.....i just found the timing in this situation interesting ......admittedly i haven't been in the qb thread in a day or so....so maybe it has been resolved and i can quit being suspect......but if not.....IJS

:scratchch coyacoy - You may be on to something. QB thread said there is not enough stock to have a sale.

I can def go for a Henna Sooq sale.

Ok, so I was getting a little impatient stalking this thread and hairtrigger's website, so I emailed them this afternoon. Sorry that I can't post the response cause I'm on my phone, but they'll be having a sale and they will be introducing new products. They'll probably send out a mass email tomorrow or Thursday.....

So in other words, stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Saw this on FB, Ingredients look nice, and the prices are awesome.. What a sale...

http://www.ccsnaturals.com/

CC’s Naturals

*Early Bird* 40% off Thursday 11/22 9:00 pm – Friday 11/23 11:00 am
25% off everything Friday 11/23 11:01 am – 11:59 pm
*Early Bird* 40% off Sunday 11/25 9:00 pm – Monday 11/26 9:00 am
25% off everything Monday 11/26 9:01 am – 11:59 pm

All orders will get a free mini lotion bar or mini soap..
orders over $35 gets both the mini lotion bar and mini soap
We always have free shipping after $35 or more domestically..

Last edited:
Back