BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

I'm interested in making a small purchase from Komaza.....So if anyone hears anything.

If not, I'll pick it up at Sage.

Is anyone familiar with Treenaturals products? A lady from YouTube makes the products. She was using a conditioner bar in one of her videos and it looked so rich and delish! She was detangling like a breeze with it. I'm hoping she has a bf sale so I can get that bar.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

AMEX has small business Saturday where you get a $25 AMEX credit if you spend $25 with a registered small business. Are any hair care companies registered for this promotion?

Hairitage Hydration (on Facebook)

I went out and got my vote in. To those of you that did the same I am offering 44% off your order with code IVOTED44.
www.hairitagehydration.etsy.com

I could not pass this up. I've been wanting to try your your stuff for a while now. I needed some hair lotion/butters anyway. I still need one with some protein to alternate.

35lzzt5.jpg

Only one (1) coupon code may be used per order. We cannot offer discounts on the following items: Curly Cocktails, sets, kits, and sale items; Curly Hair Solutions, Curly Q's, CURLS, It's a Curl, Kinky-Curly, KYNX, Miss Jessie's and Mixed Chicks products.

Valid on shipments to contiguous 48 US states only. Orders will be shipped by ground transport and this offer does not cover expedited shipping. We make no guarantees about which carrier will be used. Delivery confirmation or Tracking information will be supplied via email after your order has shipped.

While supplies last.

Keshieshimmer said:
Only one (1) coupon code may be used per order. We cannot offer discounts on the following items: Curly Cocktails, sets, kits, and sale items; Curly Hair Solutions, Curly Q's, CURLS, It's a Curl, Kinky-Curly, KYNX, Miss Jessie's and Mixed Chicks products.

Valid on shipments to contiguous 48 US states only. Orders will be shipped by ground transport and this offer does not cover expedited shipping. We make no guarantees about which carrier will be used. Delivery confirmation or Tracking information will be supplied via email after your order has shipped.

While supplies last.

Grrrr...I was gonna finally try the KCCC. Nvm. I'm not ballin. $17 for gel isn't in my future. BUT I'm gonna be eyeballing them for some Darcy's and Oyin and maybe some KBB. I want to try the Sweet Ambrosia leave in.

Ooo...and Bee Mine! I want to try the Deja's hair milk and Juicy spritz. Maybe the Luscious moisturizer too. So many things to choose from!

This may have been posted already Miss Jessie BOGO starting early they claim.. Starts today.. I just looked at her site but I just don't have the money for her products. But I know this is when most people stock up..

New product line by You-tuber Coliy Head Chick not sure of the Percentage for her Black Friday sale.. Her products are normally $20 it will be $12..Is what the lady on the video I posted states.. This is for her new products not sure if all of it will be $12 just seem like the one the lady reviewed is $12.
8oz for $12.

Here is her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...54841229.17397.118949278174980&type=1&theater

You tube review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIongZiqbio&feature=share

Actual Site..
http://shop.coilyheadchick.com/main.sc

Revision on my earlier post for Coliy Head Chick products..

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=47db1e91bf0e150c4386f62af&id=d1958ea117

There is a minimum u have to buy in order to get the 20% off.

Thanks, I emailed her and she said BF sale will be 25% off entire store.. I plan on getting the 4-Piece 8oz Set... The set includes -
Herbal Cleansing Conditioner Gentle non-lathering hair cleanser;
Intense Deep Conditioner
Healthy Hair Growth Oil
Healthy Hair Moisturizerhair moisturizer.

$39.95

@ceecy29 @Imoan I emailed NaturelleGrow and she said that she is having a BF sale! :)

Don't know how much of a discount it will be though....

I order from Miss Jessie's today and they are honoring the BOGO now,

OK what about silk dreams? Supergirl I just emailed giovanni the sas is a staple con AND leave in and the new 2chic with argan oil is my new fav:grin:
Aubrey OR jane carter? I emailed as well we will see if i get a resp :ohwell:

Back