Black couple give birth to a white (blonde haired) baby

Chocolatelove2010

I know I made a topic about 'do you choose spouse based on hair texture/skin tone) and I remembered this story that happened not long ago in Britain.

so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Here's the youtube link --->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZgt6Qd7Yjg

and here's an article;

''
THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."

I guess you never know what you're going to get these days.

I love it when they say ''baby'' :grin:

Last edited:
The baby has mom's features...especially the nose. So it's it's not shocking. The only thing shocking is the color, and that's not even shocking if there's a mixture...which mom claims not...but you never know what great grandma was doing....just sayin

I'm blown away...I could tell the baby's features are definetely "black" but the blonde hair...wow, she's going to look so unique!

This story was posted before. My non-science opinion is that, that baby is either albino or he is not the daddy. There was one expert that did say, that only certain characteristics are considered for albino. However there has been countless of other characteristics that mainstrain science don't consider.

Interesting.

One of the YT comments:

"1 week ago I divorced my wife when she had a black baby. Maybe she was telling the truth. "

LOL

This story was posted before. My non-science opinion is that, that baby is either albino or he is not the daddy. There was one expert that did say, that only certain characteristics are considered for albino. However there has been countless of other characteristics that mainstrain science don't consider.
Why don't they just do a TEST it's not like we're in the stone ages. I assumed they did this already. Test the baby to see if it belongs to both parents. End of story.

Back