http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouh_IF7sSp8&feature=related

Here're mine:
(05/08/2010)

bride and family.jpg

Doug Angie n cake.jpg

Marcus n happy couple.jpg

nice pic.jpg

the wedding party arrives.jpg
^^ We were dancing as we came down the path. Wedding was held over looking Half Moon Bay in Pacifica area. It was 50 degrees that day, but beautiful.

Lovely Angiet1985! You got married about 30 minutes away from us! Beautiful. I thought you were on the islands somewhere, LOL.

i just checked out the slideshow. omg. that couple is gorgeous. and the groom's eyes! :blush: that wedding looked so fun, playful and loving. the photographer did an excellent job. i was smiling throughout the entire slideshow!

The groom's EYES! And, did you SEE them rolling around in the ocean? I LOVED that! :love: Everyone...PLEASE go view those pics at the link. They are striking.

Maracuja... are you starting a magazine? :D

LOL I wish I was. Well I'm not but some other people did. And it's dedicated to Black brides on top of that, lots of inspiration for you brides to be, keep an eye on it ladies:D.

Come on ladies, more pictures! Since this is about 'black brides', I guess it would be okay to post wedding pictures with any race men? That could give us another 5 pages! :lol:

Hi Ladies,

I'm a member but a lurker. I had to post in this thread because my husband is a wonderful photographer and he specializes in Weddings. If you need a good photographer please consider him. We are located in Atlanta but he travels. He does lots of wedding in NY on a regular basis. I've attached a few pics from his recent weddings. I can't figure out how to make them bigger though:wallbash:

0274_1.jpg

0347_1.jpg

0379_1.jpg

IMG_0064_1.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg
]

I'm really surprised that this bride chose a color so close to her own for her bridesmaids. Even though the colors blend it looks beautiful with flowers adding a pop of color.
92.jpg

Angela - absolutely gorgeous pictures. I've seen them before, but it was a pleasure to see them again. I am saving a few of them to show my photographer!!! Hope you don't mind!

I love this thread! it is so good to see black brides! I am getting married next year so I need all the inspiration I can get.

I was thinking this was something off the net because it was just so perfect! Congrats and love your dress, the silhouette pic in the aquarium and of course, the argyle socks lolol! Just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back