Black brides picture post

This is one of my favorite wedding pictures (Angolan singer Bruna) next to Tia Mowry's wedding pictures.

Attachments

• Bruna wedding.JPG
    Bruna wedding.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Casamento Bruna.JPG
    Casamento Bruna.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 343
:bump: Bumping for our latest new bride-to-be, Bunny! :yay:

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+JW+Marriott+Atlanta+Wedding_0006.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+JW+Marriott+Atlanta+Wedding_0010.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Destination+Wedding+W+Hotel+Ft+Lauderdale_0001.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Destination+and+Fusion+Wedding+Photogrpahers+Norcross+Bride+Flint+Hill_0023.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Brandi+Knight+Bridal+Session_0003.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Brandi+Knight+Bridal+Session_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Aww thanks Smuckie! I so want to hire that guy, but I'm sure that travel expenses to Michigan plus his usual fee (which he is well within his rights to charge for his awesome work) would put us through the roof!

Oh, I'll be PMing you too soon... gonna be moving to your neck of the woods! Or former neck of the woods!

:bump: Bumping for our latest new bride-to-be, Bunny! :yay:

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Destination+and+Fusion+Wedding+Photogrpahers+Norcross+Bride+Flint+Hill_0023.jpg

This cake is amazing. Love.it!:love: I'll be saving this in my 'future plans' file.:giggle:

If, I mean when, I remarry, I already know I want a professional photographer. Pictures done right evoke soooooo many emotions and take you right back to day they were taken no matter how many years have passed. I love this thread!:yep:

Aww thanks Smuckie! I so want to hire that guy, but I'm sure that travel expenses to Michigan plus his usual fee (which he is well within his rights to charge for his awesome work) would put us through the roof!

Oh, I'll be PMing you too soon... gonna be moving to your neck of the woods! Or former neck of the woods!

ROK is a dream photog! I'm sure Michigan has some pretty savvy photogs too for much less. That's still my hometown and I spend lots of time there during breaks (summer and holidays). We've gotta get together.

This cake is amazing. Love.it!:love: I'll be saving this in my 'future plans' file.:giggle:

If, I mean when, I remarry, I already know I want a professional photographer. Pictures done right evoke soooooo many emotions and take you right back to day they were taken no matter how many years have passed. I love this thread!:yep:

Isn't that cake :love:?

...one more thing...I know this girl personally. She's one of us and really sweet. She's a photog and has some really nice concepts for weddings, engagement pics, family pics and PREGNANCY PICS. (...hint hint...so when you guys get pregnant...you'll have someone to consider hiring for your pregnancy and newborn pics) :grin:

http://www.jeffreyallanphotography.com/

I love the wedding outfit in my profile (up there). Goregous nontraditional outfit. I think it's perfect the beach or the park or something.

Back