Black brides picture post

WOW so beautiful!!! Here's my contrubution...

Attachments

• Bwedding.jpg
    Bwedding.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Weddinga.jpg
    Weddinga.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Weddingb.jpg
    Weddingb.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Weddingc.jpg
    Weddingc.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 199
  • weddingf.jpg
    weddingf.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 185
I have seen many, many, many a wedding picture but mercy me, Mr. Knight manages to capture details, emotions and subtleties in a wedding that you never even knew existed.

Thought I'd contribute something. Kinda dark though cause I just went downstairs and took a pic of an album page. From April '05.

weddingpic.jpg

ok...I'm in CLASS! :perplexed

Y'all got me acting up reading this Ross Oscar Knight's blog! :mad: I'm HOOKED!

Anyway. Did you guys see Robert and Tia? They are ADORABLE. I love their photoshoot. It's engagement photos and not their wedding pics.

http://www.rossoscarknightphotography.net/2009/11/robert-tia-atlanta-ga-colorful.html
Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Destination+Graffiti+Engagement+Session_0014.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Destination+Graffiti+Engagement+Session_0019.jpg

Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Destination+Graffiti+Engagement+Session_0004.jpg

Oh wow my Soror showed me some of his pictures and i was in awe about how he takes pictures and just everything....

I have him in my favorites! :)

Here are some of my pics. Our wedding was extremely simple because we pretty much eloped. No professional photographer but we got some lovely shots anyway. (I hope I attached correctly :spinning:)

La boda 26.jpgLa boda 6.jpgLa boda 8.jpgLa boda 25.jpgLa boda 17.jpg

Last edited:
I love this thread, absolutely gorgeous picture... and I'm absolutely having an outdoor summer wedding since seeing this!

Ya gotta see Ross Oscar Knight's blog post and pics of Patricia and Peter's engagement. He put together an nice suprise for her and the photog caught everything.

http://www.rossoscarknightphotography.net/2009/09/peter-patricia-washington-dc-romeo-doth.html
Ross+Oscar+Knight+Photography+Washington+DC+Proposal_0008.jpg

LOL I had to do a double take. I know that guy! He's the older brother of my mentor and they look just alike lol! His brother is dating one of my really good friends from college. They are both so sweet. This guy was in dental school when I met him (probably graduated by now) and his younger brother is in medical school.

Back