Black brides picture post

blog_HankMarieWed09_26.jpg

Beautiful picture!!

bp1.jpg

Im not gonna lie I had to double take in this pic!! The bridesmaid's dresses are really nice! :thumbsup:
ilw5.jpg

9923_1219575205841_1122725575_30668830_925151_n.jpg

33.jpg

21.jpg

DW7.jpg

More naija weddings...

ipxzsx.jpg

v8o8jr.jpg

2m3sbxj.jpg

2qnbdk2.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-main-398x600.jpg

Sarah-Awosika-weds-Glenn-Nickens-Bella-Naija-7.JPG

I really like this mermaid style dress!! I also love the emotion captured in these pics!!

Here's mine...We had a very small wedding, and we couldn't afford a professional photog (Our goal was to do the wedding without going into debt, and we DID IT!:grin:), but this is my favorite pic the photographer took:

KuAzSl.jpg

(Yes the shadow was intentional. My Mom gets onto me about it :rolleyes: you know how THAT goes.)

Whoops! Thank You Ma'am.

These are mine...of course they are ancient as compared to you young chicas, lol. Sorry for the poor quality.

Did the couple with the big Georgia engagement slideshow get married yet? Can someone post Kelly Rowland's Modern Bride pic? I tried, but couldn't.

Did the couple with the big Georgia engagement slideshow get married yet? Can someone post Kelly Rowland's Modern Bride pic? I tried, but couldn't.

This one?

kellyrowlandbride.jpg

(I'm gonna try and find a bigger pic)

ETA: Here it is. Beautiful bride, beautiful dress.

li.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of pics, I'm looking for a picture from the TLC show, "Say for the Dress" to place here. On this episode, the couple from New Orleans couldn't get married because their funds were depleted from the Hurricane, and Kleinfelds donated the dress. Both the lady's dress and makeup were fierce. Has anyone seen it?

These pictures are beautiful! I totally think there is a lack of representations of black brides. The story is always the same, black women can't find a man, they can't get married. I hate the focus on that in the media. We need to see more of this is our community.

Back