BEST CITIES FOR THE SINGLE BLACK WOMAN ((2007 EDITION))

I may be staying in NYC. I have family in Houston and Dallas but I honestly don't like Texas that much. Its really nice for visiting but the lifestyle and culture is different. So even if the guys are really nice there, they probably aren't my type, which would defeat the purpose of moving.

I'll try and visit next summer and do some research :giggle:

I'm going to ATL next month. I've heard good and bad about the Black men there. However, I figure it won't hurt me to look around while I'm there.

It wasn't a Black thing... it was just "BEST PLACES TO FIND A MAN OVER 35"... maybe go to Utah to get your jungle fever on. :lol:

...Yeahhhh, I thought so, cuz I don't know any black females who find an abundance of men who desire them in Cali, and they had it listed FOUR times on the list. Wouldn't recommend it.

As for Houston being #16...I can agree with that! Good men here, good people period actually.

I can attest to Houston and Austin.
I lived in Houston for a year and had no problems dating men of any race. black men still date black women there.
Austin seems to be a different story though. Ive seen maybe 2 black couples since ive been here. Still though, I havent had any problems dating men of any race in austin. Theres lots of single people, a wonderful university, its also a very fit city. Wholefoods is based here. A lot of people are just in shape, period. Which is nice.

Its also supposed to be one of the top cities for singles (of any race). You guys should come on down!

I can attest to Houston and Austin.
I lived in Houston for a year and had no problems dating men of any race. black men still date black women there.
Austin seems to be a different story though. Ive seen maybe 2 black couples since ive been here. Still though, I havent had any problems dating men of any race in austin. Theres lots of single people, a wonderful university, its also a very fit city. Wholefoods is based here. A lot of people are just in shape, period. Which is nice.

Its also supposed to be one of the top cities for singles (of any race). You guys should come on down!

I agree with you about Austin :) I'm dating a guy I met 4 months after moving here from Milwaukee, WI. :grin:

Back