Cities with the best and worse water

I've had some of the best

10. Mpls when it is winter that stuff comes out of the tap so cold and :lick:

and some of the worst

3/8 Las Vegas and NLV I promise the water is so hard you can throw it like a rock
dry hair dry skin dry breaking nails. You have to invest in some baby oil gel and a water softener and a softening shower head if you want to live here.

That's funny Boston is on there. I'm from chicago (hard water) but as soon as I moved to boston my hair started falling out. It didn't stop till I found LHCF & info regarding using bottled water & filters.

It might actually be the pipes in the building. I love showering at my parent's house...I am shocked I am still anemic, the water in my house (45 mins outside of Boston) and I can smell the iron in the water - because of the pipes.

ny has good tap drinking water--even though i dont drink it

but nj to me has the worst water--the water acually smells--no matter whose house i go to rich or po- the water has a smell--no way jose am i washing without a filter system in nj

pensecola has the worst water--im glad i found out--im there a couple times during the yr

Well Dang! I live in Riverside County and am in the city right next to Riverside. I've got water issues..:ohwell: Hey Culligan man!!!

Back