Aveda Smooth infusion

lexi08

Has anyone used this new line from Aveda? If so, do you like or dislike the products? What were your results?

I have used the Aveda smoothing shampoo and conditioner.. My result is the pic in my avatar which I just loaded on yesterday. It left my hair soft, shiny and very moisturized.

growinglong777 said:
I have used the Aveda smoothing shampoo and conditioner.. My result is the pic in my avatar which I just loaded on yesterday. It left my hair soft, shiny and very moisturized.

Your hair looks very pretty. Thanks!

I purchased this last week and will try it out this weekend. I will post my review and results by Sunday evening.

GrowingLong - your hair looks very pretty!

Great, I see someone has used the Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Any more feedback on it? Are you still liking it?

I love this line.. my hair is fine so a lot of products weigh my hair down. I am rotating this line with my Elucence products and my hair has never looked or felt better, expecially since I am on a long stretch.

I have a lot of new growth and have been experiencing tangles. I use Aveda DR mostly, but still get the tangles when I do my usual weekly wash. I have the Smooth Infusion line and was thinking about using it tomorrow morning. Growing Long how has the Smooth Infusion aided in detangling and your stretch. I would love to be able to stretch for about 4 more weeks. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Are you still just rollersetting or are you blow drying and flat ironing? Does your have swing and bounce with the Smooth Infusion line?

y'all gonna make me break down and try some of this!!! aveda sent me a card for a free sample of the shampoo or conditioner, dont remember which one though. i think i can hold off on running and trying it though. sounds nice though

Hey Divine Favor.. I love this line.. I never blow dry my hair.. I don't even own a blowdryer,, my hair is fine and soft, so I haven't used direct heat in over 10 years probably:lol: I poo, condition with the smooth infusion conditioner mixed with penny size amount of Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner, rollerset using distilled water, a tiny bit of Aveda serum and a tiny bit of Giovanni Direct creme leave in. I airdry if I have time, if not, 1 hour under my ionic dryer, set on cool, and it works like a charm. Beautiful, soft, moisturized, swingin hair. My hair can't take a lot of heavy products, so penny sized amounts give me more volume.

Last edited:
Thanks girl!!! We have the same type of hair fine, soft and can't tolerate heavy products. But girl, every now and then I need a blow dryer! :D I'm going to try it the way you suggested deep conditioning with a little bit of the Elucence.

Back