AVEDA LADIES......GET IN HERE!!!!!

ItsyBitsy

I know a couple of you have mentioned trying the Brilliant conditioner as a leave in. Well last night i tried it for my rollerset. I washed & conditioned as usual with my other aveda product. Then I sprayed the Damage Control & applied a dime size of the brilliant conditioner throughout my hair. As I sectioned each piece to roll I put a little smudge on each piece mostly on the ends.
Once dry I had NO breakage & my hair was sooo soft & it felt really moisturized! I wrapped as usual & covered with my satin scarf for the night.
This morning it was really pretty. I don't mean to toot my own horn..but....Toot Toot ( I got that from Kimora yesterday :lachen:) My hair is fabulous :kiss3:

The real test is how long it stays moisturized without using my USC.

I start using Aveda just this past Saturday and I am in :love:!!!!! It was worth the $95.40 for DR poo, condish, deep condish and the brilliant universal!!!!!

I am glad Aveda is working for you ladies. I got the Brilliant conditioner this weekend, let's see if is a keeper.:spinning:

Thank You so much for sharing. I have been searching for a way to combat breakage when rollersetting. Ladies suggested a creamy leave in. Now I know exactly which one. You are the best girl!

Thanks so much for sharing! I just added the Brilliant line to my arsenal of Aveda products on Friday. I used the Brilliant line on Saturday and I must say that I love how soft my hair is. I'm going to try your suggestion this week.

Thanks girl and go ahead toot your own horn!!! :yep:

Thank You so much for sharing. I have been searching for a way to combat breakage when rollersetting. Ladies suggested a creamy leave in. Now I know exactly which one. You are the best girl!

Thanks Girl....
I would always notice small pieces of hair in the sink when I comb out my rollerset. It had improved ALOT since I started using Aveda but there were still a few pieces.
Last night I had...maybe 3-5 pieces...now thats a huge improvement. And I think my d*mn hair pins caused those.

I just got home from a long day of work with my hair out all day & when I combed thru my hair with my shower comb.....NO breakage!! And it still feels moist & soft.

I wrapped it & covered for the night without adding my USC. So I'll see if I can make it another day without moisturizing my situation.....

Aveda is the truth and I love brillant! the conditioner and the creme. I love it! :grin: . I wanna try the damage one that another woman mentioned in this thread.

I got so excited when I saw this thread that I forgot to say that I'm glad Aveda is working for ya! :drunk:

1st off...PrincessLocks your hair is really pretty!

So.. this morning i did not need to apply USC. My hair is still moist :grin:

I love the idea of reducing the NEED to moisturize. My hair gets weighed down sooo fast. Which leads me to wash & rollerset more frequent, which = more manipulation and we all know that can lead to more breakage.

I am glad Aveda is working for you ladies. I got the Brilliant conditioner this weekend, let's see if is a keeper.:spinning:

oh its a keeper girl!!! :grin:

i'll have to try the brilliant conditioner as a leave in. i use the elixir leave in so i never bothered. i like the way the brilliant conditioner has my hair looking when i just have it sitting in as a dc!

oh its a keeper girl!!! :grin:

i'll have to try the brilliant conditioner as a leave in. i use the elixir leave in so i never bothered. i like the way the brilliant conditioner has my hair looking when i just have it sitting in as a dc!

Hi Honeybadgirl

I know you were one of the 1st to mention the brilliant cond as a leave in. I have the Elixir too & I like the AB as a leave in alot better!

You use AB as a deep conditioner? Divine was just asking about a DC....

I must say that I have fallen in love with the Smooth Infusion line!!! My hair is so soft and moisturized even after standing in this 100 degree southern heat. My next purchase will be the Damage Control Spray and the Briillant Conditioner as a leave in.

I must say that I have fallen in love with the Smooth Infusion line!!! My hair is so soft and moisturized even after standing in this 100 degree southern heat. My next purchase will be the Damage Control Spray and the Briillant Conditioner as a leave in.

If you like SI then I think you will Love AB :look: (aveda brilliant)
SI + my hair= :nono:

It's 100+ degrees here this week & my hair is doing suprisingly well.

My hair likes the SI too. I got the brilliant conditioner, so I will try this one too:yep:

I love the DR but I'm deciding on the SI or Brilliant shampoo and conditioner. Is the Brilliant shampoo worth buying or just the conditioner?

I used the Humectant pomade and Aloe Flax Seed Gel for flat twists a few days ago and it worked really well! :yep::drunk::spinning:

I love the DR but I'm deciding on the SI or Brilliant shampoo and conditioner. Is the Brilliant shampoo worth buying or just the conditioner?

I used the Humectant pomade and Aloe Flax Seed Gel for flat twists a few days ago and it worked really well! :yep::drunk::spinning:

Personally I like the Shampure poo better :grin: I rotate this with the DR poo.

Back