AVEDA LADIES......GET IN HERE!!!!!

See now you all are going to make me get the Shampure shampoo.

Ooh wee...thanks Honeybadgirl!! I'm going to try the Brilliant as a deep conditioner.

Yes! I got the liter size! I used it sunday after I clarified with Detoxifier. As soon as i applied it my hair felt like butta :grin:

Ladies, I am learning that it doesn't matter which AVEDA product you use. It works much better when you clarify first. I clarified FIRST using the Detoxifier, then I used the Brilliant Shampoo/Conditioner and my NG is a bit more tamed and my hair is shiny and has bounce. I also found that I'm able to airdry better using a combo of the Hang Straight with USC and sealing with the AB serum.:drunk:

Ladies, I am learning that it doesn't matter which AVEDA product you use. It works much better when you clarify first. I clarified FIRST using the Detoxifier, then I used the Brilliant Shampoo/Conditioner and my NG is a bit more tamed and my hair is shiny and has bounce. I also found that I'm able to airdry better using a combo of the Hang Straight with USC and sealing with the AB serum.:drunk:

you are so right. I used a little baking soda in some SI poo then applies some DR treatment my 9 weeks new growth just melted..:drunk::yep:

See now you all are going to make me get the Shampure shampoo.

Ooh wee...thanks Honeybadgirl!! I'm going to try the Brilliant as a deep conditioner.

of course, you're welcome. aveda is like crack to me! its gonna stay on my head as long as possible!!!:lachen: you should see me in the shower if even a little ounce falls on the shower floor, i'm down on my knees scooping it up!!!

of course, you're welcome. aveda is like crack to me! its gonna stay on my head as long as possible!!!:lachen: you should see me in the shower if even a little ounce falls on the shower floor, i'm down on my knees scooping it up!!![/QUOTE]

Girl, I do the same thing!

I must say that I have fallen in love with the Smooth Infusion line!!! My hair is so soft and moisturized even after standing in this 100 degree southern heat. My next purchase will be the Damage Control Spray and the Briillant Conditioner as a leave in.

Isn't it heavenly? :yep:

This morning was the first day my hair needed moisture. Instead of applying USC I used a little Brilliant Conditioner. I love this stuff :yawn:

Does the brilliant conditioner come in the liter size :look:

This morning was the first day my hair needed moisture. Instead of applying USC I used a little Brilliant Conditioner. I love this stuff :yawn:

Does the brilliant conditioner come in the liter size :look:

i have the gallon size!!!!:yep:
i tried the brilliant as a leave in and wow wow wee!!! i dont know if i can give it all the credit because i did a coconut milk treatment too but my hair came super soft when i blew it out!! its really straight for just a blow out. the coconut milk makes my hair really soft anyway. i'm going to use it again when i shampoo as a leave in and see if i get the same results.

Ok...you and Dionne need to stop it right now!!!:grin: You beautiful ladies are not going to twist my arm and force me into Aveda on my lunch break for liter sizes of the Brilliant conditioner. I just bought the brilliant line last week and I absolutely refuse to go prancing my behind up in there again. :lachen:

"Repeating to self..I will not dip into my savings or emergency fund to go buy more Aveda!"

Last edited:
Ok...you and Dionne need to stop it right now!!!:grin: You beautiful ladies are not going to twist my arm and force me into Aveda on my lunch break for liter sizes of the Brilliant conditioner. I just bought the brilliant line last week and I absolutely refuse to go prancing my behind up in there again. :lachen:

"Repeating to self..I will not dip into my savings or emergency fund to go buy more Aveda!"

:poke::poke::poke: u knoooow u waaaaant it!!!!

its crazy too because i just blew my hair out and did a french braid and i keep touching my hair! its soooo straight and soft. you wouldnt think i DID NOT flat iron my hair.

Last edited:
LOL!!! You know me so well!!!!

OT: Guess what? I think I'm going to get the Pibbs on the second week of September.

:naughty: No dipping in the emergency funds!

I have a confession ladies...last night... I pulled out my Kenra MC :hide: it was that d*mn kenra thread that was like :poke:

I know..... somebody :hardslap: me....okay maybe not that hard :slap:

I repent :pray:....... now im back on track! Go Aveda :Copy of 2cool:

Dionne you are sooo silly.. I saw that same thread and was looking at my liters of kenra too... Didnt give in though!!! I looked at my si shampoo and condish and smiled!!! cant wait to go get the brillant and use it as a leave in.. I love the smell....:look:

Dionne you are sooo silly.. I saw that same thread and was looking at my liters of kenra too... Didnt give in though!!! I looked at my si shampoo and condish and smiled!!! cant wait to go get the brillant and use it as a leave in.. I love the smell....:look:
I had a weak moment :perplexed Everybody knows I love my Aveda, but in my weakened state I was reminded that Kenra is the bomb!
But.....I'm back on track with my Aveda challenge :pulpdance:
I did use the brilliant conditioner as a leave in for my rollerset..same as before... :lick:
The smell reminds me of Pledge furniture polish :rolleyes:

LOL!!! You know me so well!!!!

OT: Guess what? I think I'm going to get the Pibbs on the second week of September.
:congrats: on the PIbbs! I think ima go with the Conair Rollabout. It's not the pibbs but its better than the piece of junk fire hazard im using now :burning:

:naughty: No dipping in the emergency funds!

I have a confession ladies...last night... I pulled out my Kenra MC :hide: it was that d*mn kenra thread that was like :poke:

I know..... somebody :hardslap: me....okay maybe not that hard :slap:

I repent :pray:....... now im back on track! Go Aveda :Copy of 2cool:

Girl...this is too funny!!! You are so crazy!!!:lachen:

:congrats: on the PIbbs! I think ima go with the Conair Rollabout. It's not the pibbs but its better than the piece of junk fire hazard im using now :burning:

Thanks girl!! What's this rollabout you speak of? Will it hold big rollers and dry fast?

I told one of my girlfriends about my possible September purchase of the Pibbs dryer and now I feel guilty about spending that much money on a dryer. I wish I could find something just effective but less expensive.

So divine favor, does dionne get a demaret (sp?) for using kenra???? Dionne arent you on the aveda only challenge???? he-he:lachen:

Thanks girl!! What's this rollabout you speak of? Will it hold big rollers and dry fast?

I told one of my girlfriends about my possible September purchase of the Pibbs dryer and now I feel guilty about spending that much money on a dryer. I wish I could find something just effective but less expensive.

The Conair Rollabout is on sale at Sally's for $99. I'm pretty sure it can hold big rollers.

The Pibbs is $$$$. Right now I can't justify spending that much $$$ on a dryer. I just ordered a new laptop, schools starting for my kids, & my oldest plays football (he always needs new equipment).

Don't feel bad about buying it, you deserve it :yep:

Although I really do need a new hair dryer I know I don't just HAVE to have the pibbs so for now im going with the Conair :ohwell:

:lachen: :lachen:

She used her one pass!!!! So, she's in the clear!!! :grin: Oh wait, was there a pass in the All Aveda challenge? :rolleyes::grin:

You know we love you Dionne!

So divine favor, does dionne get a demaret (sp?) for using kenra???? Dionne arent you on the aveda only challenge???? he-he:lachen:
:shhh:
:scratchch Why is she all up in my biness :lachen:

:imsorry: :cry:

please don't disown me :gotroasted:

:pray: I promise it will never happen again...I luv ya'll :theteam: I though we were family :look:

Just messin wit cha girl, I know how easy it is to use another product, cuz we are all pj's with so much hair crap in our cabinets....

Any hoo we will let that pass... We luvs u gurl:yep:

Back