AVEDA LADIES......GET IN HERE!!!!!

I'm still using Aveda DR and I think my hair is looking healthier than it has for a long time. I got complimented last week, a friend told me my hair looked "lush."
Your hair looks so thick & beautiful!
Of ALL my Aveda products the DR line, Shampure poo & Brilliant serum are the only products I use consistently now. I use the DR about 1-2 times a month depending on how my hair feels.

Hi Gee! Since my OP I no longer use the Brilliant as a leave in. I went back to Giovanni Direct Leave-In :cloud9: I should have never strayed...pjism :spinning: Let us know if you like it.

I love BR as a leave in :grin:. My hair has never felt better. I was a little nervous at first but this was the best thing I could have done for my hair. I only had a couple of strands to shed once I combed after my roller set. I'm sold on this product. No, i'm sorry the whole BR line. ItsyBitsy don't stray come back home to BR. Besides you were my inspiration for trying this :wave:.

I love BR as a leave in :grin:. My hair has never felt better. I was a little nervous at first but this was the best thing I could have done for my hair. I only had a couple of strands to shed once I combed after my roller set. I'm sold on this product. No, i'm sorry the whole BR line. ItsyBitsy don't stray come back home to BR. Besides you were my inspiration for trying this :wave:.
I'm glad you like it :yep: I really do like the BR as a leave in but honestly for my hair the giovanni is better. I will start using it again as a rinse out conditioner :yep:

Back