August 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Re JBCO leave in from SM.

Its ok for me. I am not a "scent" person so smelling like food all day is unappealing to me. Everywhere I go for the past 2 days people around me are like..."whats that cinnabun smell?" I spend alot of time in our local park and bees and bugs are literally swarming about my head..this could be a deal breaker!

The product works well. Soft moisturized curls..some measure of humidity resistance and a smooth and easy application.

I had to whittle my cart down a lot. I couldn't understand how I had $100 worth of stuff. Lol.

I was going to buy some of that NG pre-poo that you love. But talked myself out of it. I still have 58 minutes until the sale is over, right?
@meka72

I think the sale ends tomorrow - the 5th-7th.

Naturelle Grow? I thought that was a flash sale? I think you're referring to APB.

I read that you were thinking about going to other forums on LHCF. Is it because I threatened to jack you for your Kerastase, Bekura et al? If so, I'm sorry. :( Lol
:lachen:

Yes I meant APB. I didn't know Naturelle Grow had a flash sale. I missed that one? By the way, don't we have a coupon for NG? If so, anyone knows what it is please? I need to re-up some things plus I want to add the Herbal Blend and Jamaica Me Crazy Conditioner. Thanks

Also do I have to contact the owners to find out about these flash sales or do they just send it to my inbox? I'm not sure:look:

I just bought 4 bottles of Netwurks Hair Revitalizer Xcel-21 online, apparently from the same company that made Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer. I sure hope it works just as good as it did a few years ago for the ladies that caught it on the market back then.

@Aggie, hmm. I'm wondering if the DE Honey Custard is supposed to REPLACE gel instead of being used beneath a gel? Have you tried using it without gel? If so, did it not give you enough hold?
You know I don't obsess too much about hold. the only thing I was trying to accomplish with it was some curl definition and it did that much for me. Now when I want something that has holding power, I probably wouldn't choose the custard. I'd choose a gel with some kind of holding power. I often use my Keracare edge tamer to hold my hair in place. It does an awesome job too.

Re JBCO leave in from SM.

Its ok for me. I am not a "scent" person so smelling like food all day is unappealing to me. Everywhere I go for the past 2 days people around me are like..."whats that cinnabun smell?" I spend alot of time in our local park and bees and bugs are literally swarming about my head..this could be a deal breaker!

The product works well. Soft moisturized curls..some measure of humidity resistance and a smooth and easy application.
That's how I feel about Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade. I'm careful not to use it in the warmer months .

Someone posted the NG flash sale in the August sale thread. I didn't get an email about the flash sale. Maybe she posted it on social media?

:lachen:

Yes I meant APB. I didn't know Naturelle Grow had a flash sale. I missed that one? By the way, don't we have a coupon for NG? If so, anyone knows what it is please? I need to re-up some things plus I want to add the Herbal Blend and Jamaica Me Crazy Conditioner. Thanks

Also do I have to contact the owners to find out about these flash sales or do they just send it to my inbox? I'm not sure:look:

Back