August 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Nostalgic buy for me:
The $10 OBIA trial pack that includes the custard, moisturizer, and hydration spray.
Wow. When I first when natural a few years ago, the first natural hair stylist I ever visited told me I needed Obia products. So those were the FIRST products I ever used on my natural hair. Before that, I only used coconut oil and JBCO. I didn't even know there were lots of products for natural hair at the time. (The OBIA line didn't even have the creme at the time, IIRC.) :look: Man, I was such a green newbie! :smile: I remember the custard making my hair feel good back then. I'm revisiting the custard now to see what it does as a styler.
Polyester baby headbands -- in black though :smile: -- for when I try banding.
upload_2016-8-4_16-41-38.png
ETA: Today is August the 4th! The shipping options, costs, and dates, though! :eek: :drunk:
(The photo below enlarges when it's clicked.)
upload_2016-8-4_16-55-53.png

Last edited:
I wonder what's happening to my last Bekura order? :scratchchin:. Maybe I need to go check my shipping notification for it.

For reference in case it helps: I placed my Bekura Beauty order on Monday, July 25th. According to the tracking info, it just arrived in my city today. I suppose this means I'll receive it tomorrow.

When did you order? Mines is arriving tomorrow and I ordered it Saturday I think.
Sunday July 24th. I know they emailed me letting me know that they wished to send my Apple & Sorghum pump and free lotion with this order. Problem was, they were waiting for the manufacturers to send the pumps to them. It's already on it's way I found and probably wont get to me in the Bahamas until early next week, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'd get it by this weekend. :greedy:

Back