August 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Last night I convo'ed Renee from Naturelle Grow to combine my two orders and refund one of the shipping costs. She answered right away. I even got a notification from Paypal stating that one of my $6.75 shipping fee was refunded already.

Okay I gatta say, this woman is going to get a lot of my money just for her stellar customer service alone. I really like her!

I almost got misty eyed after this experience, especially after that crazy fiasco with Bianca from HQS. I still get mad when I think about that one.

Renee has always been awesome. She set the bar for great customer service as one of my first Etsy purchases 5 years ago. APB is on her level as well.

Marc Anthony's Strictly Curls -- the Stretch and the Lotion products.

I "heard" about the products from Curly Nikki here, this blogger's review, and this YouTube demo. The ONLY drawback: I do not prefer the ingredients or the GoodGuide ratings of these products.

I do still need to one day purchase and trial a few samples of the Komaza puddings and cremes as well as the Shea Moisture hibiscus line custard because of the reviews and the superior ingredients. However, with these two Marc Anthony products (and maybe the conditioner and the stronger curling products or serum), my wash-and-go- styler search just might . . . be . . . over. Phew! We shall see! :smile:

View attachment 369823

Last edited:
These cute barrettes:
p.jpg

This Senegalese twist wig:

s-l180.jpg

Here is my total haul for the month:

Product_Pic_1.jpg

Loc Soc
NuBone II Handcrafted Detangling Comb
Annie Butterfly Clips – 3” 12 ct.
A small cardboard box

Stop, wait, back up the truck... a box??

Product_Pic_2.jpg

What’s the box about?

Product_Pic_3.jpg

Let’s find out…

Product_Pic_4.jpg

Oh, it looks like… a bottle? Of what?

Product_Pic_5.jpg[

NetWurks Xcel Hair Revitalizer Spray – 8 oz

*the precious!*

The rebirth of the beloved Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer Spray

*my precious*

I probably won’t use it for a while, just wanted to have it for old time’s sake.

*mustn’t leave me*

Precious_001.jpg

A bit off-center, let’s fix that.

*my precious*

Precious_002.jpg

Much better!

*precious…*

*mustn’t leave again*

:love4::rosebud::2inlove:

Product_Pic_5.jpg[

NetWurks Xcel Hair Revitalizer Spray – 8 oz

*the precious!*

The rebirth of the beloved Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer Spray

*my precious*

I probably won’t use it for a while, just wanted to have it for old time’s sake.

*mustn’t leave me*

Precious_001.jpg

A bit off-center, let’s fix that.

*my precious*

Precious_002.jpg

Much better!

*precious…*

*mustn’t leave again*

:love4::rosebud::2inlove:

:lachen::lachen:
I thoroughly enjoyed this post

@mzteaze where did you buy from? Im in northern NJ and was all up and down the BSS looking

Locobeauty.com but they are in NY so you will get the product real fast.

Are you in Bergen county?. I went to Ebony Beauty in Teaneck. They didn't even know about the product so I contacted Netwerks to let them know. They said they would contact them and suggested buying from House of Beauty online meanwhile.

Are you in Bergen county?. I went to Ebony Beauty in Teaneck. They didn't even know about the product so I contacted Netwerks to let them know. They said they would contact them and suggested buying from House of Beauty online meanwhile.

No, I'm in essex county! I was all over the land.

This is where I got mines from. Online though.

@mzteaze @shawnyblazes
Loco was OOS when I looked after @Beamodel got hers.

This is where I got mine from (On-Line).:yep:

Back