August 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Hairveda:
Almond Glaze
Jardin Silken and Soften Conditioner

BelNouvo:
Avocado & Shea Hair Milk
Creamy Castor Deep Conditioner

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner (in a bottle!!)
ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum

Last edited:
I got the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura oil intensive hydration conditioner. 10% of sales help women from impoverished better their lives through training. That takes the edge of the PJ guilt:-), my shopping habit is helping women be self sufficient! Gold star for me:-).

image-2333088546.jpg

image-3363990181.jpg

ronie

Yup.:look: So...You Gettin' Some?:poke:

EnExitStageLeft

You know there's no shame in the PJ Game.:lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I took my havana twists out on monday, because i foundd that the hair hanging in the front was rubbing against my edges and thinning it away. I have been babying/growing my edges for 2 years, so i quickly took them out. I tried pinning the hair back for a few days, but i was so disappointed to see my bald spot returning so quick i took the extensions out. My edges are THAT fragile. There was no pulling or tightness, just the friction from the twists :nono:. I'm glad i caught it on time. It makes no sense growing healthy hair if I have no edges:look:.
Since my hair is now loose, i had the perfect excuse to shop:lol:. I'm excited to use it. I plan to give it the ultimate test, and use it right after an emergencee treatment.
ETA: i also added the green tea butter to the mix. If i like them i will reup on black friday.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I took my havana twists out on monday, because i foundd that the hair hanging in the front was rubbing against my edges and thinning it away. I have been babying/growing my edges for 2 years, so i quickly took them out. I tried pinning the hair back for a few days, but i was so disappointed to see my bald spot returning so quick i took the extensions out. My edges are THAT fragile. There was no pulling or tightness, just the friction from the twists :nono:. I'm glad i caught it on time. It makes no sense growing healthy hair if I have no edges:look:.
Since my hair is now loose, i had the perfect excuse to shop:lol:. I'm excited to use it. I plan to give it the ultimate test, and use it right after an emergencee treatment.
ETA: i also added the green tea butter to the mix. If i like them i will reup on black friday.

ronie Green Tea Butter is very good. The smell is meh though.

Annabelle's Perfect Blends

Hair Creams (3)
Leave In Sprays (3)
Fruit Punch Hair Cream

My hair loooooooves her stuff! I want some oils but I will wait.

i did like the jardin oil sample i got when she just started selling it. I never purchase a regular size, because i have too many oils already. Unless it changed, i remember liking it a lot.

ronie

Yeah, it has a lot of amazing Greens = Green Tea, Avocado, Grapeseed, Wheatgrass, Castor, Nettle, Kelp, Sweet Almond & Spinach. *from bottle*

I got mine on a Swap.:yep:

Annabelle's Perfect Blends

Hair Creams (3)
Leave In Sprays (3)
Fruit Punch Hair Cream

My hair loooooooves her stuff! I want some oils but I will wait.

NaturallyATLPCH

Nice!:grin:

APB
Ayurvedic cream x2
Watermelon leave in x2
Ayurvedic mud mask
Conditioning soufflé
Green tea and goat milk mask
these are all repurchased except for the soufflé which I really disliked.

Shea Moisture Manuka Honey shampoo and masque. Yeah, I pretty much cant wait to get home and try it out.

Back