August 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Dominican magic condish
Lacio Lacio leave in
Silicon mix
Kanechom ceramidas moisturizing cream
Kanechom Karite Butter
Kanechom Goat Milk Mask

Ok see what happened was.... There was a CVS by the post office I went to during lunch. I figured why not check to see if they have the Shea Moisture jbco line.

Short version is I got the leave in. $5 off with my cvs rewards and another 25% off for another coupon I had on my card. Total cost $4.44.

Ok see what happened was.... There was a CVS by the post office I went to during lunch. I figured why not check to see if they have the Shea Moisture jbco line.

Short version is I got the leave in. $5 off with my cvs rewards and another 25% off for another coupon I had on my card. Total cost $4.44.

cwmarie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NaturelleGrow:

2x- 16oz. Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm and Cinnamon DC
2x- 16oz. Herbal Blends DC

I don' fell back in :love:...hard :thud:.

Ooooooo I never buy anything so I don't post BUT I splurged on payday and finally got myself a REAL length check shirt. As well the seam less Hercules comb. (I think that's the name) . And yes, I consider this splurging now. 45 well spent

New Life Systems -15% off + $3.99 shipping

1 Liter Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
1 Gallon Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
1 Gallon Oil, Lotion & Cream Pump

Starting to see increased shedding and I know it's normal since I just had a baby almost 3 months ago but I'm not ready to accept it. lol Going to make some Ayurvedic infused coconut oil to help with that and play around with other Ayurvedic treatments. Went to my local Indian market and stocked up on:

4 boxes of Amla powder
2 boxes Maka powder
2 boxes of Brahmi powder
2 boxes of Rose petal powder
1 box of Kalpi Tone powder
1/2 pound of Methi (fenugreek) seeds
I couldn't fit it all in the picture.

This was my first time shopping for powders and I had a pretty interesting experience at this store. First I had to dig through 4 racks of powders just to find ones with an expiration date. The clerk came over puzzled and when I told him what I was doing he kept yelling "DEY ALL GOOD GIRL, DEY ALLLLLL GEWD!!!" I'm like....da hayle! Then when I get to the register to pay, he told me he didn't feel like ringing all that stuff up and to just give him $20. I gave him that $20 and shot out that store....shoot I had already calculated in my head that I had spent $37 without tax. lol*Hope homeboy in there tomorrow cause I'm going back!

Last edited:
Back