Attractive to an Unattractive man

Shardonay11

I am a happily married woman, to a very fine, loving, caring man, which I love very dearly. However, lately I been attracted to the short, mean, bald guy at my job, that can't seem to look me in my face. I even been dreaming about him all this week. Now, I've thought about this maybe it because he does'nt react to me like most men so I find this appealing (like a challenge or something). We have got eyes a few times, I found myself very turn on by our glazing at each other. This guy is like 40+ overweight, short, looks like he caught a bad case of wring worm when he was a kid. His face is not bad though, and when I do look in his eyes they are soft and sexy. What the Hell is wrong with me?

I am a happily married woman, to a very fine, loving, caring man, which I love very dearly. However, lately I been attracted to the short, mean, bald guy at my job, that can't seem to look me in my face. I even been dreaming about him all this week. Now, I've thought about this maybe it because he does'nt react to me like most men so I find this appealing (like a challenge or something). We have got eyes a few times, I found myself very turn on by our glazing at each other. This guy is like 40+ overweight, short, looks like he caught a bad case of wring worm when he was a kid. His face is not bad though, and when I do look in his eyes they are soft and sexy. What the Hell is wrong with me?

Nothing necessarily. You state that he reacts to you in a different way than the others, that pretty much explains the attraction right there. Everyone has little crushes from time to time, just make sure as a happily married woman they stay in your head on not in your eyes or out of your mouth.:)

I know you feel. He's not your Supv, so you can ignore him and not worry about any flack. But it sounds like you are already past that point. I would say whatever feelings this man is giving you, ask DH to replicate them. Communicate! It would be natural to be turned off by another man once you feel you are getting what you are missing. You are missing something...fix this one fast. Hopefully, this man doesn't turn into a stalker. Let it go! Let it go!

I know you feel. He's not your Supv, so you can ignore him and not worry about any flack. But it sounds like you are already past that point. I would say whatever feelings this man is giving you, ask DH to replicate them. Communicate! It would be natural to be turned off by another man once you feel you are getting what you are missing. You are missing something...fix this one fast. Hopefully, this man doesn't turn into a stalker. Let it go! Let it go!

Honesty I'm really not missing anything form the hubby. We have so much fun together and we've been going out so much lately, and our sex life is great like always. I really don't understand this usual attraction to man I would never otherwise be attractive to. I'll just rest assure that this will past like Dlewis said.....hopefully.

Last edited:
Honesty I'm really not missing anything form the hubby. We have so much fun together and we've been going out so much lately, and our sex life is great like always. I really don't understand this usual attraction to man I would never otherwise be attractive to. I'll just rest assure that this will past like Dlewis said.....hopefully.

I know how you feel from what you typed in the original post. For me, when I catch myself doing something I know if I caught DH doing something I wouldn't like, I re-evaluate. I hope this passes as you say, but you setting yourself up...using the word hopefully at the end. Good Luck!

Back