Are you 'loud'

^^^turn on music or crank the tv. I'm louder when away from home than I am at home. Also the way my house is built my room is on the other side of the house away from my son's room.

^^^@D: That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I'm not that loud usually, but I do have my scream spots. I used to think people would just put on lol, but if he hit that spot right, it really is involuntary.

I know we're different when the kids are not at home. I just can't imagine my kids hearing something and asking questions.

How are yall loud with kids in the house?

I'm quieter but still loud:blush: Doesn't bother me if they hear me and I've answered all the questions but really IMO it's ok if kids know their parents have sex. That's what's supposed to happen within the confines of a healthy marriage. I never understood why some parents act so prudish around their kids. I don't mean having a full make out session in front of them:lol: But I know some couples never kiss, hug, hold hands, etc. because I guess they think somehow seeing their parents with a healthy affection for each other will drive them into having sex early:rolleyes:

My DD told me the other day that it makes her happy to see me and daddy flirt and cuddle.....

I'm all for showing affection but kids hearing the bed banging up against the wall and their parents yelling "RIGHT THERE!!, THAT'S THE SPOT!" ummmm doesn't sound right.:nono:

I'm all for showing affection but kids hearing the bed banging up against the wall and their parents yelling "RIGHT THERE!!, THAT'S THE SPOT!" ummmm doesn't sound right.:nono:

I can kind of understand that and like I said I am as quiet as I can be (and got rid of the head board a loooooong time ago:lol:) but I don't treat sex like it's something dirty or taboo. Like I said, we're not doing it in the middle of the living room in the middle of the day while spongebob is on:rofl: but at the same time, when my kids have asked something, I've told them the truth.

Sex is AWESOME. It's a wonderful otherworldly experience---when it's within the confines of a healthy Christ-centered marriage. Outside of that it's a recipe for disaster, STD's and heartbreak. I've been open with my daughters about everything I've ever done and the hell it has caused me. It's funny because my mom would have had me thinking we were immaculate conceptions:rofl: Sex was sooo taboo, so secret, and I became interested VERY early. I just wish my mom had talked to me abut it instead of telling me to stay outta grown folks biness when I'd hear her and her "friends."

Went off topic lol but a little FYI, the bathroom fan muffles sounds:lol:

I am...
and I hate 'quiet' men.:yep:

ITA!!! There's nothing sexier than hearing a man enjoying himself. :yep: I mean, I don't expect him to scream or anything, but some groans and moans are nice. I also enjoy hearing my name. :look:

I'm not that loud usually, but I do have my scream spots. I used to think people would just put on lol, but if he hit that spot right, it really is involuntary.

I used to think the same, and I do think that a lot of women do "fake" it. But like you said, when he hits that SPOT you can't help but make some noise! :lachen: I am usually not too loud. I'd probably say loud enough for him to hear me, and if we had someone in the next room they'd probably be able to hear us. But occasionally I will get super loud (like someone walking by outside would probably be able to hear), and I can't help it! He should take it as a complement, and I think he does. :yep:

Alright then. We've going to keep it a little quiet over here and let you make all the noise.:yep:

:giggle: I do worry about what I will do once we have a child in the house. I'd guess for the first year or so it won't matter if the baby hears us, but after that, what do we do? :ohwell: It may be hard for me to keep quiet, especially when it's good... :ohwell:

ITA!!! There's nothing sexier than hearing a man enjoying himself. :yep: I mean, I don't expect him to scream or anything, but some groans and moans are nice. I also enjoy hearing my name. :look:

I used to think the same, and I do think that a lot of women do "fake" it. But like you said, when he hits that SPOT you can't help but make some noise! :lachen: I am usually not too loud. I'd probably say loud enough for him to hear me, and if we had someone in the next room they'd probably be able to hear us. But occasionally I will get super loud (like someone walking by outside would probably be able to hear), and I can't help it! He should take it as a complement, and I think he does. :yep:

:giggle: I do worry about what I will do once we have a child in the house. I'd guess for the first year or so it won't matter if the baby hears us, but after that, what do we do? :ohwell: It may be hard for me to keep quiet, especially when it's good... :ohwell:

I think holding it in can cause a stroke...I wouldn't risk it:nono:. Just buy the kids ear plugs:rofl:

I'm absolutely positively loud in every aspect of my life...except for in bed! If anything the better it feels the quieter I get. But I do think I start to breathe like Darth Vader.... haha

an old uhhmm 'friend' of mine made fun of how I breathed, made me self-conscious :sad:
but when i'm about to explode I get really quiet...
ahh you guys, I dont need the reminders right now lol

man the people above my apartment are sooo loud.

i put an ikea book under their door and left note a telling them to get a new bed because its so damn creaky.

One time it was so good I told my fwb "this don't make any sense." lol Then sometimes during conversation after that he would randomly repeat that out of nowhere. He would embarass the hell out of me! But when it's good you can't control what u say half the time. Oh btw I am loud.

That's what I used to think as well until my FI came into my life. Let's just say that my neighbor (upstairs) does not like it and my FI enjoys my "loud talking". :look:

To answer the OP: Am I loud? Yes. YES! YESSSSSS! Oh Gawd! OH GAWDDDDD! DON'T STOPPPP! AHHHHHHH!

:lachen:

apparently SO had noise complaints junior year and never told me. :( that's embarrassing to me. i know when he came to visit me here, the bed was squeaking. :blush: i usually try to be quiet because i usually have roommates. but when everyone is gone :)

Well, I'm not getting any but it does get irritating hearing the bed frame creaking, headboard hitting the wall especially when my wall is right next to my neighbor's bed, and hearing every "baby", "honey", "right there", "yes", "take me to another level", "harder", "deeper", "stand up", "i love you", "you like that don't you", and a few others.

I've gone to work so tired some days because you can't sleep when your up all night listening to this.

Are we neighbors?:look:

Back