Are you 'loud'

Britt

Are you noisy when coloring?

I was very 'vocal' w/my ex, apparently my neighbors could hear it. I saw my neighbor one evening, and she smiled and said to me "so when are you going to have kids" ... My bed is literally right on next door to her. I don't really hear myself, but my ex-so would tell me I'm loud, of course he loved it tho :grin:. It's not like I'm one of those chicks that are screaming unnecessarily like you see on t.v... I guess I moan heavily, breath heavily, sigh heavily.. you get the point :lol:. Anyway, my friend and I were just leaving my house, and my neighbor's 5 year old son, ran up to me to stop me and ask me "Brittny, do you have a baby" :blush: :blush: :blush:. My gf died laughing. I'm quite sure he prob heard his mother say something to the effect of 'all that fukcing she will prob have a baby soon.

hahaha that is too funny
but yes ahem I too am loud :eyebrows2
we would have to wait till no one else was in the apartment.
i tried to be quiet once, but if I cant scream, I can't cream :look:

haha colouring quietly is something I need to learn living on campus ;). There seemed to be a LOT of complaints last year . . . :blush:

i'm noisy too.....but i feel thats a part of the fun:look:most men are turned on by the moaning and groaning:yep: this is my first apartment on my own and i was wondering when i meet someone how will this be handled i'm on the first floor near the entrance and it could echo out into hallway and onto the skreet:lachen:

i'm noisy too.....but i feel thats a part of the fun:look:most men are turned on by the moaning and groaning:yep: this is my first apartment on my own and i was wondering when i meet someone how will this be handled i'm on the first floor near the entrance and it could echo out into hallway and onto the skreet:lachen:

:rofl: :rofl: ... girl, I feel so embarrassed. The smile my neighbor gives me when she seems me :crazy:. I'm also pretty sure the douchebag who lives beneath me has heard my bed before late at night. My friend said I should turn on the t.v. but the truth is, I get very easily distracted during the 'do'... maybe going forward, I will have my SO play some lovemaking rnb, that's prob the only thing I could listen to that will buffer the noise yet go along w/ the flow :grin:.

Well, I'm not getting any but it does get irritating hearing the bed frame creaking, headboard hitting the wall especially when my wall is right next to my neighbor's bed, and hearing every "baby", "honey", "right there", "yes", "take me to another level", "harder", "deeper", "stand up", "i love you", "you like that don't you", and a few others. :ohwell:

I've gone to work so tired some days because you can't sleep when your up all night listening to this.

Well, I'm not getting any but it does get irritating hearing the bed frame creaking, headboard hitting the wall especially when my wall is right next to my neighbor's bed, and hearing every "baby", "honey", "right there", "yes", "take me to another level", "harder", "deeper", "stand up", "i love you", "you like that don't you", and a few others. :ohwell:

I've gone to work so tired some days because you can't sleep when your up all night listening to this.

I don't know why but this cracked me up :lol: ................

^^^ I can see how you would find it funny :lachen:but I'm laying in the bed pissed. They always wait until freakin' midnight or later (as in early morning) to do the deed.

Depends on how good it is. It's never been so good to the point where I'm screaming...moaning loudly, yes. I miss sex... :(

Yes ma'am, I'm loud .I remember coming home from work one time to find a note on my door that said " you are very loud when your getting some, could you please tone it down some" never found out who wrote it. Wasn't to long after that we were evicted for noise violation. True story.

yes I am....:(.... SO is not bothered by it though...he likes it....although onetime I was under some serious pressure and I may have squealed and he said shut up!.... then we both started laughing

Quiet as a mouse unfortunately. When I start getting some again, I'll work on my operatic skills. I think men like to be verbally appreciated.

Yep, I'm loud. The last guy I was with spilled the beans to a friend of his about me. Ughh...

But it was a "compliment" I guess. He told him that listening to me was like listening to a beautiful opera. :perplexed:lachen:

Back